Navdeep Saini is overrated.

Bhoot

Damn you people are funny 

Making it so complicated. 

Dudes, there are no agenda or pouncing happening here. 

If a bowler is good ye us good. If he is bad he us bad. 

As simple as that. 

A bowler whi bowls 145+ isn't necessarily a good bowler. 

Also a bowler bowling 132 isn't necessarily a poor bowler. 

VICE VERSA 

You can be a poor 132 kph bowler and an awesome 145 kph bowler. 

Get it? 

No body has any agendas like some nonsense posts here saying how "they hate everyone who bowls fast" 

Grow up... 

I love Bumrah, ishant, shane bond, lee Mcgrath pollock, ryan harris, makhaya ntini,...... I am not so fond of moh sami (pak), varun aaron, vinay kumar, pankaj singh

U get the point? I put Saini in the second section and that's my opinion and I'll stick to it. I don't see a point in investing a 28 year old who is not that fast neither penetrative.. 

So yeah sure go ahead with all the conspiracy theories.. 

40 minutes ago, Bhoot said:

Damn you people are funny 

Making it so complicated. 

Dudes, there are no agenda or pouncing happening here. 

If a bowler is good ye us good. If he is bad he us bad. 

As simple as that. 

A bowler whi bowls 145+ isn't necessarily a good bowler. 

Also a bowler bowling 132 isn't necessarily a poor bowler. 

VICE VERSA 

You can be a poor 132 kph bowler and an awesome 145 kph bowler. 

Get it? 

No body has any agendas like some nonsense posts here saying how "they hate everyone who bowls fast" 

Grow up... 

I love Bumrah, ishant, shane bond, lee Mcgrath pollock, ryan harris, makhaya ntini,...... I am not so fond of moh sami (pak), varun aaron, vinay kumar, pankaj singh

U get the point? I put Saini in the second section and that's my opinion and I'll stick to it. I don't see a point in investing a 28 year old who is not that fast neither penetrative.. 

So yeah sure go ahead with all the conspiracy theories.. 

Though there is absolutely no harm in calling Saini an avg bowler but most call out your posts because you only tend to show up here when India is not doing well and then go on hiding when we are winning. I mean how come we never seen a congratulatory post from you when India won the MCG test? You were pretty active when we lost in Adelaide and folded out on 36. Even during the last test, you were active on the match thread until 9th Jan (when we were not doing too well). Your last posts there was mocking Saini and calling him Brett Lee jr. etc. But how is it that from 10th Jan onward's, since we started doing well, we never see you again? You remained offline during our most hard fought draw but came out again today mocking Saini just when chips are down.

So you cant really blame posters here for calling out your posts as agenda's isnt it? I would request you to show up in ICF more, not only when we are doing poorly but also when we are winning :nice:

Edited by Austin 3:!6
14 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Though there is absolutely no harm in calling Saini an avg bowler but most call out your posts because you only tend to show up here when India is not doing well and then go on hiding when we are winning. I mean how come we never seen a congratulatory post from you when India won the MCG test? You were pretty active when we lost in Adelaide and folded out on 36. Even during the last test, you were active on the match thread until 9th Jan (when we were not doing too well). Your last posts there was mocking Saini and calling him Brett Lee jr. etc. But how is it that from 10th Jan onward's, since we started doing well, we never see you again? You remained offline during our most hard fought draw but came out again today mocking Saini just when chips are down.

So you cant really blame posters here for calling out your posts as agenda's isnt it? I would request you to show up in ICF more, not only when we are doing poorly but also when we are winning :nice:

He keeps saying others funny while he himself is not sure which point he needs to stay on

Funny is we don't need to look out for conspiracy theories about a random post

Edited by Suhaan
1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

He's nt from pak it was proven though 

Edited by OpeningBatsman

Saini has not proven anything either good or bad yet in test cricket. Rahane did him no favors by bringing him so late in both test matches. I don't understand Rahane's captaincy, last test he kept Saini waiting for more than a session. And on this Gabba pitch you don't bowl your fastest bowler till 21 overs.

Edited by putrevus
21 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Saini has not proven anything either good or bad yet in test cricket. Rahane did him no favors by bringing him so late in both test matches. I don't understand Rahane's captaincy, last test he kept Saini waiting for more than a session. And on this Gabba pitch you don't bowl your fastest bowler till 21 overs.

There was nothing wrong with Rahane’s captaincy. Had Labu’s  catch been taken Aus would have been 90 odd for 4 which meant 4/5 bowlers would have already taken 1 wicket each and that meant the bowling changes were perfect. You have some real high standards if you were expecting anything better than that.

Infact Nattu got 2 wickets too, almost every bowler got a wicket which means Rahane’s captaincy is spot on.

That has been a feature since he has taken over. You see more or less even distribution of wickets among bowlers. That shows his changes have been spot on.

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

He once compare gill and saw to Pujara and said they are nothing in compare of Pujjo and Kohli. I mean who the hell ll compare a newbie to grown ass man. Btw then gill showed up and he went and started bashing Shaw alone. 

29 minutes ago, maniac said:

There was nothing wrong with Rahane’s captaincy. Had Labu’s  catch been taken Aus would have been 90 odd for 4 which meant 4/5 bowlers would have already taken 1 wicket each and that meant the bowling changes were perfect. You have some real high standards if you were expecting anything better than that.

Infact Nattu got 2 wickets too, almost every bowler got a wicket which means Rahane’s captaincy is spot on.

That has been a feature since he has taken over. You see more or less even distribution of wickets among bowlers. That shows his changes have been spot on.

Labu's drop catch or Aussie score has got nothing to do with his bowling rotation. Siraj was bowling his second spell before Saini got his first spell. Saini did prove Rahane wrong by inducing the labu's catch. You bring your best bowler when opposition is down. Saini is not his fourth seamer.If Saini is India's fourth seamer behind Thakur and Natrajan then he does not deserve the hype he is getting here.

Edited by putrevus
9 minutes ago, raki05 said:

He once compare gill and saw to Pujara and said they are nothing in compare of Pujjo and Kohli. I mean who the hell ll compare a newbie to grown ass man. Btw then gill showed up and he went and started bashing Shaw alone. 

There are dime a dozen of these posters. the poster franco vasquze has been posting anti india stuff on australian forums. IIRC he said something to the effect of low caste people are denied to enter cricket. I was like WTF. its downright scikening as he sometimes criticizes pakistani cricketers here but changes tone when posting over there. mostly we laugh when somebody laughs at padosis but we need to see if these posters are not saying the same about us in other forums. people like these hate themselves and say rubbish about others. im generalizing here but pakistani identity in general is basically "we are not Indians" :lol:. there are some pakistani posters who are really cricket lovers like cric fan and autonomous. it makes them look bad when these trolls come in.

IMO Saini should have shared the new ball with Siraj. I know he can't swing the ball, but with the new rock he can get that zip off the deck and hurry batsmen. Most of the time labu was standign a metre outside the crease. With Saini it wouldnt have happened. Hopefully we catch a break with the "scans" and he is available to play tomorrow and this test match. Also we need to roll these pesky aussie lower order quickly and start batting. its an uphill battle but somehow Rahane and the team manage to do it

13 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

There are dime a dozen of these posters. the poster franco vasquze has been posting anti india stuff on australian forums. IIRC he said something to the effect of low caste people are denied to enter cricket. I was like WTF. its downright scikening as he sometimes criticizes pakistani cricketers here but changes tone when posting over there. mostly we laugh when somebody laughs at padosis but we need to see if these posters are not saying the same about us in other forums. people like these hate themselves and say rubbish about others. im generalizing here but pakistani identity in general is basically "we are not Indians" :lol:. there are some pakistani posters who are really cricket lovers like cric fan and autonomous. it makes them look bad when these trolls come in.

Some real double faced posters roaming around here lately

55 minutes ago, maniac said:

Erre bhai uski bhavanao ko samjho, baal ki khaal nahin nikalega to all hail lord Kohli kaise kahega. 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 hour ago, putrevus said:

I'll simplify it for you. You do not understand captaincy at all. Else you wouldn't rate Kohli as a great captain :p:

25 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

I'll simplify it for you. You do not understand captaincy at all. Else you wouldn't rate Kohli as a great captain :p:

You are a moron to bring Kohli into it.It seems like you have an inbuilt hate against him. Kohli has got nothing to do with it. 

Saini was preferred over both Natrajan and Thakur in last test .He is your second best fast bowler in your team and you bring that bowler as a fourth change bowler then what does it say about  the faith captain has in you as a bowler. 

I don't have any problems in understanding captaincy.It is captaincy 101, you bowl your best bowlers first.

On 1/16/2021 at 1:35 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

4 over fast spells are ideal for fast bowlers.

i think Rahane got Siraj to over bowl sometimes and Saini was underbowled.

this was a mistake ..to give siraj a 7 over spell and get saini so late.

Get him early to do what? Lose the match early? 

Edited by Bhoot