Ashwin's Nose-cutting tweet

Much as I like the comebacks and replies on field, I don’t condone these after thoughts using hindsight. So, some people didn’t give this team a chance, it is one thing for fans to tweet such things, for players to do, but it is ugly for players to do it. Ashwin will play with these people in IPL, no need to be sour with the win. 
I sort of agree
25 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Much as I like the comebacks and replies on field, I don’t condone these after thoughts using hindsight. So, some people didn’t give this team a chance, it is one thing for fans to tweet such things, for players to do, but it is ugly for players to do it. Ashwin will play with these people in IPL, no need to be sour with the win. 

I would agree with you, except that the comments are directed against Ponting.  So, I agree with Ashwin!! Eff Ricky.

28 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Normally I would prefer players shutting up off field but considering how he was sledged, the number blows Indians took because of Aussie bodyline & the circumstances under which they have achieved this feet, I will give him a pass.

30 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Agree

5 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Writing off a team saying they will get White-washed is not the same as giving opinion - especially because it is coming from the opposite team's camp/media.

Yeah coming from that angle, its fair that he responded in such a manner. Such arrogance may have paid off in previous tours but not this one. This unit is a hard cookie that refuses to crumble under the opposition or their media.

3 minutes ago, zen said:

Our players/commentators do that too .... likes of Sehwag has written off BD many times

That was equally deplorable. I don't know how Sehwag is still in some commentary teams. He even mentioned Phelukwayo as Phulka wayo or something. This is clearly unprofessional

5 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

Normally I would prefer players shutting up off field but considering how he was sledged, the number blows Indians took because of Aussie bodyline & the circumstances under which they have achieved this feet, I will give him a pass.

I liked his reply to Tim and CA, but this one was not necessary