Will MI buy Arjun Tendulkar?

maniac

I feel the kid has earned it fairly. He played in the domestic circuit.

Got picked up in the last round .

Let's see if he gets to play and judge him based on that.

On a lighter note, don't expect him to be a mega star....he also doesn't have his dad's height or voice.

All the best to the kid. 

Hope he proves to be a successful son of a star.

55 minutes ago, Number said:

Majority of Indians it seems hate successful people be it businessmen, sportsmen or anyone else.

No wonder the country is a shining example of failure in most parameters.

People usually think of Bollywood mostly when it comes to Nepotism or someone like Rahul-Priyanka and other politician kids  because it is clear that they are undeserving of the position they are directly placed in.

Its dumb to accuse a businessman’s son etc of Nepotism. Do people really think Ambani will give his family business to some outsider because he is academically smarter than his kids?

When it comes to other professions like medicine. Civil service etc or even in Arjun’s case, yes some doors are opened because of who your family is, however you still have to go through the grind to make it to the top.

Its not like Arjun is an un-athletic  slob with 0

talent. If he is not good enough his career will be over, he will not be shoved down our throats  like Rahul Gandhi or I don’t know Varun Dhawan etc.

Edited by maniac
14 hours ago, Number said:

Majority of Indians it seems hate successful people be it businessmen, sportsmen or anyone else.

not true, the country which commies, sickulars, woke libtards, brown sepoys and other jholachaaps dream of is a shining failure. otherwise the nation has achieved a lot in 70 yrs inspite of them.

15 hours ago, Number said:

It's been called the Indian crab mentality 

If you put some crabs in a container, if one crab tries to climb out, the others don't try themselves, instead they will  pull that crab back down

Indians have this mentality of pulling others down instead of trying to rise themselves 

Edited by New guy
1 hour ago, dilliboy said:

People defended his selection on skill here are out of their minds... Of course it's purely because of the name. Anyways for a one off selection for this year it's okay but I would be shocked if he is picked again next year. 

I would be shocked if he is picked to play over more deserving players this year. Otherwise there is no issue.

Would like to see him play though to see what he has in him .