Chahal needs to be kicked out

1 minute ago, RAZPOR said:

A lot of players in this team need to be kicked out but wont be.

Chahal got dropped in ODis in Australia as well.  I wonder how the hell he made it to T20 squad vs England. 

In last two T20s Where Zampa & Swepson were taking wickets &* staying economical on a flat sydney track...  He went for 12 rpo & 11 rpo in two games & taking 1 wicket.  How are we supposed to beat teams when our premier spinner has been stinking for so long? 

21 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Chahal got dropped in ODis in Australia as well.  I wonder how the hell he made it to T20 squad vs England.

It is our fate. Wrong players play a blunder in wrong time thus damning our future prospects. Chahal was one leg out of door until jaddu got concussed and Aussies choked against him in first T20.

I fully anticipate Dhawan scoring a streaky 50 in this series and rat justifying to carry him until 2023

10 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Somehow he played that SemiFinal against NZ and gave away lollies at the end taking pressure off the Kiwis. 

He never was a international material..  On his debut series even Zimbos played him well That's why I never rated him.  Dude never had variation guile or anything special about him. 

19 minutes ago, nevada said:

It is ridiculous to keep selecting Chahal when Rahul Chahar is available as a replacement. Is Kohli satisfied with mediocrity or is he too thick to not understand that he is making blunders with his selection? 

Kohli needs yes men. Rahul Chahar seems like a thinker. Doesn't gel well IMO.

2 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Wonder why he is always the default first choice option.. Why wouldn't they try out R Chahar or even Axar Patel?

Virat Kohli has always been a friend and guide for me, both on and off the field: Yuzvendra Chahal

Indian leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal has said that he considers Indian captain Virat Kohli as his elder brother

Edited by The Realist
On 3/13/2021 at 9:29 PM, nevada said:

It is ridiculous to keep selecting Chahal when Rahul Chahar is available as a replacement. Is Kohli satisfied with mediocrity or is he too thick to not understand that he is making blunders with his selection? 

He favours his buddies ,Dhawan ,Chahal are prime examples

They have failed multiple times but if a youngster fails once,he comes out showcasing his daggers in PCs,stooped too low by bodyshaming them

Not that he himself has set world on fire ,if not for the kaptaani he would have lost his place too,so basically India is carrying 3 freeloaders in lois

12 minutes ago, GautiMaan said:

Just try out Chahar/Bishnoi or even Samad rather than keep selecting this guy,if those guys cant get you the same results then it makes sense to play Chahal,as Kishan showed you are not going to know which youngster is going to be an upgrade over the current player unless you give them a chance

Tewatia could also be a good replacement. He bowls decent leg spin, fields well, and can be a destructive hitter as well.