Warning for Race-baiting, religion-baiting, ethnicity-baiting in the name of 'strong' opinions.

sandeep

30 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Apparently people who call lemurians can have a free ride in this section.

The same chap made a lot of absurd generalisations against South Indians.

The most absurd point, he doesn’t even live in India. And hasn’t lived in India for a long time.

Easy to sit behind a computer and claim what people should and shouldn’t do.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:43 PM, Yoda-esque said:

Let me know whether I wished death on someones father.

Also kindly list what obscenities I dished out.

lmao, you had an entire thread of obscenities all along religious, regional, and personal attack and trolling and trying to incite other posters.  and now crying about why you got banned. Look in the mirror. Delusion as it gets.

Edited by vice

lmao, you had an entire thread of obscenities all along religious, regional, and personal attack and trolling and trying to incite other posters.  and now crying about why you got banned. Look in the mirror. Delusion as it gets.

Who's crying lol..it seems like you are the one crying because I got unbanned

I don't report anyone.If you don't like what I post, you can ignore me ..

The same chap made a lot of absurd generalisations against South Indians.

The most absurd point, he doesn’t even live in India. And hasn’t lived in India for a long time.

Easy to sit behind a computer and claim what people should and shouldn’t do.

Aww ,obsessed much about me?

19 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Who's crying lol..it seems like you are the one crying because I got unbanned

I don't report anyone.If you don't like what I post, you can ignore me ..

You just stated your "10 years of patronage" and kept stating what I did wrong to the mods/admins? No issues with unbanning you as well.  Stop sounding like you're some saint lol. Sounds just like the Aussies of yesteryears, where they would dish out to everyone and when someone gives it back, start crying foul and playing the victim.  Anyways, this isn't about banning you, it's about unbanning Under_Score given for the Admins.  U_S has been on ICF for 12 years.  If one can state their 10 years of 'patronage', then 12 years should surely count as well. 

@Gambit @Trichromatic @sandeep If Yoda-esque can be unbanned, then Under_Score should also be unbanned for 12 years of patronage. 

I don't think we should discuss banning posters openly. If anyone has any question, they can DM the admins. People who are in ICF for long enough would know this is the most lenient forums around. And when admins ban someone there is a good reason for it. And if anyone is accusing of selective bias, that is definitely not the case as both Under_Score & Muloghonto being banned temporarily. But dont think posters can or should dictate which posters should be banned/unbanned.

Edited by Austin 3:!6

Why a bashing of a specific cast is still allowed on this forum. 

MODs, you need to warn those idiots. And anyone has a problem, open a thread and I would like to have go at them. I totally despise MoFos with agenda.  We, in India, do not consider any cast better or worst. Every one is equal. 

We all have differences but we need to respect each other and not bring in political agenda in it. So any targeting of specific cast or a religion is a mean thing to do. 

On 5/6/2021 at 10:29 PM, dial_100 said:

Why a bashing of a specific cast is still allowed on this forum. 

MODs, you need to warn those idiots. And anyone has a problem, open a thread and I would like to have go at them. I totally despise MoFos with agenda.  We, in India, do not consider any cast better or worst. Every one is equal. 

We all have differences but we need to respect each other and not bring in political agenda in it. So any targeting of specific cast or a religion is a mean thing to do. 

Highlight those instances directly here.

14 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Highlight those instances directly here.

I reported one. In the past, I have reported number of them. This is not about individual. I am not against any individual. All I am saying is people getting away from such blatant abuse. I left forum in 2019 for nearly 8-10 months for this very reason.

I aint criticizing MODs here. I know, each one of you do awesome job. I addressed it to you guys because you are the only ones who can do that.

17 hours ago, dial_100 said:

I reported one. In the past, I have reported number of them. This is not about individual. I am not against any individual. All I am saying is people getting away from such blatant abuse. I left forum in 2019 for nearly 8-10 months for this very reason.

I aint criticizing MODs here. I know, each one of you do awesome job. I addressed it to you guys because you are the only ones who can do that.

We check and close all reports. But honestly the kind of grim situation we have all around, it's kind of difficult to motivate ourselves to do much on forum/internet flame war.

7 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

We check and close all reports. But honestly the kind of grim situation we have all around, it's kind of difficult to motivate ourselves to do much on forum/internet flame war.

Fair enough.