Have Mumbai Indians lost the mojo?

sarcastic

2 minutes ago, JitenPatel said:

this always happens...lose game... get desperate... pay umpires even more... somehow turn it around...

even today one of best Indian umpires menon was influenced by ambani and $$$ and gave kishan not out on plumb lbw....

Ambani is not stupid to start investing right from the first match...

1 hour ago, sarcastic said:

I think they did. 
Restricted for a paltry score of 159 and then dropping a dolly in the first over.

It is all over for MI this season, it looks like. 

Have you not seen Bazigaar?

What kind of an education have you had then???

Baaki kuch kehna main munasib nahi samajthi. Samajhdaar ho, :mi: ka ye ishaara samajh lo.

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nah it's usual but I feel the pitch affected the big hitting ability of their guys.  Chennai as a cricket venue is disgrace these days.  First the tests & now even T20.

Harshal had the day of his life.. 

How anyone believes Chennai should be one of the hosts for this season is beyond me. Its the worst T20 wicket out there in India

9 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nah it's usual but I feel the pitch affected the big hitting ability of their guys.  Chennai as a cricket venue is disgrace these days.  First the tests & now even T20.

Harshal had the day of his life.. 

Pathetic pitch despite claims by the curator that it won't be slow and low. Props to AB for batting so well on a pitch where others struggled so much.

18 hours ago, sarcastic said:

I think they did. 
Restricted for a paltry score of 159 and then dropping a dolly in the first over.

It is all over for MI this season, it looks like. 

Winning the championship is important, not the first game :bandit: