Harbhajan Singh and Mohammed Amir indulged in ugly twitter spat

Austin 3:!6

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

This would serve as a life long lesson to our highly skilled but low IQ cricketers like Bhajji and Yuvi who get swayed by Punjabi brotherhood

You cannot- CANNOT ever befriend anyone with the filthy blood that those born in green ghetto have.

That blood will reveal its stench sooner or later. 

Theirs is a country that WILL NOT  exist in it's current form beyond 30th June 2022. I have mentioned this date repeatedly on ICF.

You can pin this tweet. I am not running anywhere.

3 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

This would serve as a life long lesson to our highly skilled but low IQ cricketers like Bhajji and Yuvi who get swayed by Punjabi brotherhood

You cannot- CANNOT ever befriend anyone with the filthy blood that those born in green ghetto have.

Theirs is a country that WILL NOT  exist in it's current form beyond 30th June 2022. I have mentioned this date repeatedly on ICF.

What will happen on 30th June 2022?

4 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Hain? :hmmmm2:

8 minutes ago, shychipmunk said:

Within the date  30th June 2022, Pak will face another 1971 like disintegration.

Remember it took 17 days for Pak to dismember in 1971 and nobody had any clue prior to those 17 days.

It took only a decision by Gorbachev for USSR to spilt overnight literally. Who would have thought ?

Then Yugoslavia splitting up into half a dozen states.

These things happen very fast but there is a build up to it. Pak is currently in the build up phase for a "big event" next year after which the history of the subcontinent will change for ever.

Be a little patient just 8 more months max.

Edited by rangeelaraja

7 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Within the date  30th June 2022, Pak will face another 1971 like disintegration.

Remember it took 17 days for Pak to dismember in 1971 and nobody had any clue prior to those 17 days.

It took only a decision by Gorbachev for USSR to spilt overnight literally. Who would have thought ?

Then Yugoslavia splitting up into half a dozen states.

These things happen very fast but there is a build up to it. Pak is currently in the build up phase for a "big event" next year after which the history of the subcontinent will change for ever.

Be a little patient just 8 more months max.

This reminds me of those Maya Calendar "World will end in 2012" spam.

17 minutes ago, shychipmunk said:

15 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Hain? :hmmmm2:

12 minutes ago, goose said:

you planning on personally nuking Pakistan?

There is a twitter id called @PlatinumJab (goes by the name Avi Raina). Since Jan 2020, he's been predicting destruction of Pakistan by 30th June 2022! Keeps talking about it repeatedly. Check that timeline

Didn't know his 'prediction' will make it to ICF.

Edited by ShoonyaSifar

7 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

Cheating fixer using help of ball bitting tamperer & cheater afridi to troll a legend like bhajji. Look at the gall of these Pakistani cheaters.

Beggars often freak out at the mere sight of a roti(read a rare win here),

From elites to cricketers to netas to aam public there ,is living filth on earth

Just now, sandeep said:

This reminds me of those Maya Calendar "World will end in 2012" spam.

1) PKR from 120-175 in 3 years

2) Pak in urgent need of $ 50B facing a massive FX crisis. Current external Pak Debt around $ 120B  - thats like India having an external debt of $ 1.2 trillion . 

3) TTP hand in glove with Pak Maulvis to implement Sharia across Pak 

4) TTP and Afghan Taliban hand in glove for a separate Pashtunistan state.

5) Pashtun ethnic elements in Pak Mil top brass sympathetic to PTM movement in Pak   --  and just one trigger away from joining TTP/Afghan Taliban for a greater Pashtunistan.

Easy to talk in the air.

I am talking facts. Pak is in an extraordinary crisis. Willing to stick my neck out on this date. 

Ears to the ground. Can't say more.

The "glue" that binds Pak is the army.

That "glue" itself is facing ethnic strife. Pashtuns in Pak Mil are the second largest majority. 

When that glue loses it's holding power - Pak will spilt.

All the incidents happening on ground are indicative of that glue losing its potency significantly. 

On Platinum Jab - he has been very accurate.

2 minutes ago, Adamant said:

So basically Bhajji made fun of Pakistan cricket team and when Pakistanis taunted him after their team defeated India, Bhajji couldn't handle it. 

Mazaak udate ho to sehna bhi seekho. 

Amir started it