Hardik Pandya mega discussion thread

On 11/16/2021 at 10:15 AM, raki05 said:

I am not sure people started disliking  Pandya more due to  his performance or due to non stop spamming tendancy of a spammer.:hmmmm:

Besides the performances and the fitness concerns, the off field antics (black side, karke aaya, aura etc) don't help. Since the spamming is incessant, the responses continue to it and that triggers further spamming, creating an infinite loop. This may give a feeling of intense dislike but its just a normal response to intense infatuation & the resultant spamming.

On 11/16/2021 at 10:15 AM, raki05 said:

I am not sure people started disliking  Pandya more due to  his performance or due to non stop spamming tendancy of a spammer.:hmmmm:

Spot on. I don't dislike Pandya and honestly want him to do well. But it's a long wait now and his growth has been stagnant. He has an attitude of kohli while his achievements in internationals are no better than Hemang Badani.

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Spot on. I don't dislike Pandya and honestly want him to do well. But it's a long wait now and his growth has been stagnant. He has an attitude of kohli while his achievements in internationals are no better than Hemang Badani.

Badani :drool:

He was a potential ATG who could have been India's Michael Bevan + Mike Hussey but was wronged by the system because Indians have no understanding of sports & excellence. Here is the actual proof of his greatness, top performer worldwide as per statsguru:

badani.jpg

Disclaimer: I think he's Gujarati but that has nothing to do with my unbiased analysis :flute:

LMAO. Mega thread on this guy. Reminds me Padosis thread on Umar Akmal after he went berserk against NZ in his debut test. Pandu should learn from Mitchell Marsh and Stoinis about the definition of AR. If you are playing as Batsman, bat like one. This one trick pony has only 2 shots in his armour and if blocked that area well,he gives up,compared that to Mitch Marsh who literally annihilated one of the fastest bowler in world in his first 3 deliveries that too in wc final. Problem with Indian team management is trying to make someone which he isn't. One of the worst investment of Indian cricket who has done more harm than good, India's obsession with AR should end here. We are not the land of Watson,Mitch Marsh, Stokes. Just like India has done well without him in tests,India should do that in LOIs,too. The Pandya experiment should end now.. The day we will stop cheering for one or two odd sixes, how many runs he has taken in one over (17 precisely),how many sixes he hit in that lost match (Yeah,that CT final you mfer),We as fans will do good.

Edited by Bigg Brother
2 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

LMAO. Mega thread on this guy. Reminds me Padosis thread on Umar Akmal after he went berserk against NZ in his debut test. Pandu should learn from Mitchell Marsh and Stoinis about the definition of AR. If you are playing as Batsman, bat like one. This one trick pony has only 2 shots in his armour and if blocked that area well,he gives up,compared that to Mitch Marsh who literally annihilated one of the fastest bowler in world in his first 3 deliveries that too in wc final. Problem with Indian team management is trying to make someone which he isn't. One of the worst investment of Indian cricket who has done more harm than good, India's obsession with AR should end here. We are not the land of Watson,Mitch Marsh, Stokes. Just like India has done well without him in tests,India should do that in LOIs,too. The Pandya experiment should end now.. The day we will stop cheering for one or two odd sixes, how many runs he has taken in one over (17 precisely),how many sixes he hit in that lost match (Yeah,that CT final you mfer),We as fans will do good.

Pandya had immense potential when he started out but he hasn't improved. Infact he has regressed with his new batting stance. Don't know who advised him to have that stance. He needs to get back to domestics toil hard and get into the Indian team. But knowing the backing he gets from Indian team management as soon as he recovers from injury he will get back to the team unless we find his replacement in the meantime which is unlikely.

3 hours ago, Pollack said:

Pandya had immense potential when he started out but he hasn't improved. Infact he has regressed with his new batting stance. Don't know who advised him to have that stance. He needs to get back to domestics toil hard and get into the Indian team. But knowing the backing he gets from Indian team management as soon as he recovers from injury he will get back to the team unless we find his replacement in the meantime which is unlikely.

Not going to happen, the TM has changed. 

Dravid will have a strong say in selection  based on merit, discipline and performance. These words are alien for the fraud performer. 

And even if a fraud low IQ statsguru “analyst “ like the spammer we have on ICF tries to parade bullshit like 17 runs of shaheens over steadied ship against NZ.. etc etc :phehe:  - you think such bullshit is going to fly with an intellectual cricketer like Dravid ? hell no. 

7 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Not going to happen, the TM has changed. 

Dravid will have a strong say in selection  based on merit, discipline and performance. These words are alien for the fraud performer. 

And even if a fraud low IQ statsguru “analyst “ like the spammer we have on ICF tries to parade bullshit like 17 runs of shaheens over steadied ship against NZ.. etc etc :phehe:  - you think such bullshit is going to fly with an intellectual cricketer like Dravid ? hell no. 

Just because Dravid entered, it doesn't mean much. The Rat will still call the shots somehow.

10 hours ago, Pollack said:

What domestic. I don't  think he ever played first class or List A. Straight from syed mustaq to IPL to Test/T20/One day player. 

On 11/16/2021 at 10:18 PM, Clarke said:

Badani :drool:

He was a potential ATG who could have been India's Michael Bevan + Mike Hussey but was wronged by the system because Indians have no understanding of sports & excellence. Here is the actual proof of his greatness, top performer worldwide as per statsguru:

badani.jpg

Disclaimer: I think he's Gujarati but that has nothing to do with my unbiased analysis :flute:

well played Sir, learning statgsguru from the master