Punjabi singer and Congress leader Sidhu Moose Wala shot dead

Singh bling

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

These gangsters have been threatening singers for a while now.....most recently Mankirat Aulakh & Karan Aujla. Interpol should get involved & finish these bastard gangsters who want to leech on other people's success & hard work....Shame!!

why only singers

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Hearing some Canadian gangsters are behind it...  Highly suspicious though removing his security & all by Mann. 

RIP legend...  Dil da ni maada tera Sidhu Moosewala:broken_heart:

I didn't even security to them was provided by govt. They can afford it.Why waste taxpayer money.

Though I read they published names of those whose security was removed :facepalm:

10 hours ago, Under_Score said:

These gangsters have been threatening singers for a while now.....most recently Mankirat Aulakh & Karan Aujla. Interpol should get involved & finish these bastard gangsters who want to leech on other people's success & hard work....Shame!!

Karan Aujla is my favorite...  He does lives in Canada I guess.  Had a rivalry with Moosewala. 

Parmish Verma was also shot at couple of years ago.   So these singers do carry target on their backs. 

This incident has brought up the deep Issues of Gangs in Punjab. These singers are paying money for protection from what looks like and being operated from places outside India. Reminds me of Mumbai in 90s during Dawood times. You can just sense that Pakistan will be looking to get these so called gangsters in their pockets and target Punjab Security. This is some serious stuff cooking here and should be looked right away before something big happens.

I still don’t get this non sense. Anyway I don’t get this Jatt supremacist bs with rap. Insane stuff. Why would this guy get killed in gang war between group. If these gangs are Canada based shouldn’t they considered terrorist and Canada govt should be out to get them. Between Punjab and punjabis in Canada it’s hard to say which one is more dangerous. 

Bombing in Courts,  Grenade thrown with a RPG in Intelligence HQ (small explosion as per AAP Police), Politician killed with probably AK 47 in broad daylight (Gangster killed as per AAP Police).

IMO, Such kind of murders require planning and its not as if you wake up today morning and decide to kill someone by assembling 10 men. Target, Location, opportunity, exit routes, ammunition, players a lot goes into such high profile killing.

It could be a coincidence but how can it be so much of a coincidence. In both cases AAP media cell gave it a positive spin (Like Americans pro Gun lobby does).

1.  Warning of Bhagwant Maan to Punjabi Singers to face Action

2. Removal of security a day before murder

On 5/30/2022 at 5:58 AM, ravishingravi said:

What a pathetic degraded culture it has become. While country moves towards Blockchain, Punjab is talking gang war. It will be God foresaken state full of drugs and violence. If AAP can even just slow this process down, it will be an achievement. 

Sad but true. These musicians and their gun promoting culture are not helping. 

On 5/29/2022 at 3:07 PM, Lord said:

I didn't even security to them was provided by govt. They can afford it.Why waste taxpayer money.

Though I read they published names of those whose security was removed :facepalm:

He is politician don’t know why is it waste of public money to provide security to politician. His security is removed and he is dead. He created a song which AAP govt didn’t like it as well.

Edited by gattaca

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

This quote was posted today during the NHL playoff game, the anchor paid tribute & mentioned that Sidhu Moose Wala was from Brampton Ontario.

NHL (Medium).jpg

Moosewala himself seems to be a part of gangs and a doubtful person.

RIP. Never heard of him so checked out his music. I went in 100% sure that I won’t like his music so clicked on the songs that had the most views on YouTube. Surprisingly catchy.

obviously didn’t understand the lyrics but assuming it’s about drugs, girls, guns, gangs, rebellion and the usual rap tropes. Back to the music enjoyed 2/3 songs I tried to listen to.