T Natrajan is fit, should be selected for WC

Number

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Natrajan is similar to Arshdeep. So we cannot have two similar bowlers.  You need variation.  You need to cover all the bases.  Bumrah can crank it upto 145 plus. Even with injury he did bowl at that speed in the match he played. So he has to be replaced by a 145 plus bowler with control. 

This is Indian cricket, Im fairly confident Arshdeep will break down too at some stage during the world cup.

4 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

This is Indian cricket, Im fairly confident Arshdeep will break down too at some stage during the world cup.

I see the point of OP. Bumrah is not just a fast bowler. Death bowling exponent. We have zero bowler to bowl in death. Last time Nattu did very well in death. But post stress fracture he is not the same. His attempted yorkers became low full tosses.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Natrajan is similar to Arshdeep. So we cannot have two similar bowlers.  You need variation.  You need to cover all the bases.  Bumrah can crank it upto 145 plus. Even with injury he did bowl at that speed in the match he played. So he has to be replaced by a 145 plus bowler with control. 

yes-we-can-524x320.png

46 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nattu doesn't has pace & is injury prone.  Worst possible choice.  Back the young ones over him. 

He is a proven choice. Has done well in Australia against Australia. Never seen a bowler who nailed each and every yorker like he did in that series. Youngsters can be drafted in other series too.

Edited by Number

Might as well bring back Siddharth kaul, Sandeep Sharma, sreenath Arvind, with the likes of chahar, harshal and bhuvi we will have a trundling unit ready to be unleashed in the world cup, anyone bowling above 137kph will be sent back to nca to train under mhambrey sir and kuruvilla Anna to bring back their speeds to under 135kph again, the likes of umran, Sen, tyagi, Mohsin, saini, prasidh, nagarkoti should acquire Pakistani citizenship, am pretty they would get game time. 

Are you kidding ....after injury Nattu is finished ..he is under 130K bowler now.

last time when i saw him bowling his fastest was 130K and he was dropped and never played again.

BOOM absence is a BURST of ur hopes..no indian bowler has 75 % of capability of BOOM. If i would have been the selector i would have  picked SIRAJ Or Shammi who ever is bowling better.

Siraj is probably one of our best Pacer today in all formats but Issue is that he has never done too well in T20's. 

But i trust he has got some confidence going now since he has played for India in many formats now. 

I expect him to get Good Bounce on Australian tracks.

7 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Are you kidding ....after injury Nattu is finished ..he is under 130K bowler now.

last time when i saw him bowling his fastest was 130K and he was dropped and never played again.

BOOM absence is a BURST of ur hopes..no indian bowler has 75 % of capability of BOOM. If i would have been the selector i would have  picked SIRAJ Or Shammi who ever is bowling better.

Siraj is probably one of our best Pacer today in all formats but Issue is that he has never done too well in T20's. 

But i trust he has got some confidence going now since he has played for India in many formats now. 

I expect him to get Good Bounce on Australian tracks.

Siraj is predictable. That is why he travels. But when there is some zip off the surface he can be more than handy. Again his problem will be death overs. So India will be forced to play Arshdeep and Harshal given that Bhuvi is a no show in death overs. Siraj is always known for poor bowling in death. India will have to juggle between Hardik, Harshal, Arshdeep

In that series Nattu was consistently touching mid-high 130s and sometimes early 140s, pin point yorkers like peak Malinga, and with that left arm angle was a handful. 

Sadly after injury he is just another trundler and his yorker skills seem to have regressed. Sorry, pass. Great story from humble origins, shone in Aus in that season, but pretty much done and dusted in 2022.