Indian World Cup team frustrated with cold sandwiches, orders online instead

sage

Nothing wrong with cold sandwiches … In Canada, Starbucks used to serve the Tomato-Mozzarella sandwich, which many times I used to order cold (sometimes heated depending on mood). 

Starbucks appears to have discontinued one of my favorite Sandwiches in Canada, though was happy to find it in France. 

The unavailability of this sandwich in Canada is the bigger issue :hitler:

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

They usually do on Bilats on their dime maybe. But this event being managed by ICC, probably has restrictions on personnel that can accompany with the team. They can just order food and don’t make it a big deal. All this condescending piece based on a source from BCCI. Just click-bait news , I suppose

Yeah and tbh I don't care if they get cold or hot food , they hardly care about us the fans ,so why would I give a damn what they are served 

Seems completely manufactured story. It is as if they didn't like to eat what was provided and decided chalo hotel pe kuchh kha lenge.. Perks of having privilege choosing what to eat. And there isn't anything wrong. These are professional players. And mostly team carries with them their own nutritionist,do people really think Kohli who takes so much care of his diet would eat anything even if delicious if it isn't in his diet plan. Mostly they don't have choice on game day at stadium otherwise these people don't eat what is provided specially in country like Australia where they can easily roam around and visit any restaurants they like without being hackled by fans.

Edited by Bigg Brother
17 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

They could have bought some frozen and heat it up

deep_alooparatha_c.jpg

I would think that's pretty awful for athletes, its a lot of carbs and saturated/trans fats. No idea how regulated the diet is in case of our cricketers vs others.

On topic, it does seem like like a limited & cold breakfast (fruit, falafel, DIY sandwich). The standard continental breakfast layout in a 4 star hotel seem better with bread toast & butter/jam, cereal/oats with milk, fruits, eggs, juice, muffins/bagel, coffee/tea/chocolate & meat option. Regardless it seems like a minor thing.

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Hope they choke on all the hot and fresh food they can eat in India now!

KL to get a lifetime supply of idli sambar in all Shetty restaurants

Is KLPD ko to garama garam chhittar khillao,u want me to drop down,nhi bkl we don't want u to drop down rather drop out , hindustani bhau ke andaaz main

Composer Gully GIF by SudeepAudio