ODI World Cup is the best damn sport ever!!!

44 minutes ago, maniac said:

You should have added till the next IPL begins :aha:

The craze and the whole Thala fever that was there this IPL is unmatched. Even the worldcup was slow till our team started “bulldozing” opponents like Yogiji

Call me old school, Even after 15 years of IPL, I am yet to remember what happened in 2012 IPL, but know what happened in 2003 India vs Zim match which was a must-win for us. 

43 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Call me old school, Even after 15 years of IPL, I am yet to remember what happened in 2012 IPL, but know what happened in 2003 India vs Zim match which was a must-win for us. 

And also the 1999 India zimbabwe match which still hurts me till this date.. we would have been in semis if we won that in super 6 

4 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

What if India had lost badly and Pakistan played superbly.

It's not WC it's winning that is superb 

I posted it after the Aus-SA game. After 4 years, I have watched full 8 hr games, never enjoyed it as much as this one compared to any IPL game I have watched. Of course, History will be  interesting  and remembered  if it is written by winners.

Edited by coffee_rules
1 hour ago, putrevus said:

India has been doing very well in world cups or any world tournaments.

They might have failed in knock outs but they still are doing better than every other team. as far consistently comepeting for titles.

My question is not india doing well or not my question is what of 2007 situation emerged again. How many which are dancing now will have crazily watched the tournament. 

16 hours ago, Singh bling said:

My question is not india doing well or not my question is what of 2007 situation emerged again. How many which are dancing now will have crazily watched the tournament. 

Everyone will accept and move on but ICC cannot be changing formats of world cup willy nilly too.They will still watch world cups.

2007 , India lost to two weaker teams than themselves and looked totally disorganized.That is why people got mad.

Edited by putrevus

the relationship between projected scores and wickets left in the shed has changed so markedly since T20 hitting came along, that reading the pitch, and correct par score, has become absolutely vital. this tension between wickets and runs has effectively turned ODIs into mini tests. the greatest format when there is something on the line. the worst format when there is nothing on the line.