Are folks convinced about Kedar Jadhav now?

Ultimate_Game

Kedar's ability to place the ball is amazing. He can also hit very powerfully when required. His biggest plus is that he is a cool headed and thinking batsman.

His century against England,  when he hit the fast bowlers for big 6s, was just awesome. 

Really impressed by him.

He looked like a hack with those unorthodox shots when I saw him first..

But, he has been brilliant and it looks like being unorthodox has been his strength.. With that, he gets the ability to place the ball and hit gaps well

1 hour ago, bowl_out said:

He looked like a hack with those unorthodox shots when I saw him first..

But, he has been brilliant and it looks like being unorthodox has been his strength.. With that, he gets the ability to place the ball and hit gaps well

Nobody would look more unorthodox than smith. I think  he has  clear head while playing shots.  He is fully committed to his shots. No half measures. 

Hack or not, technique or not, there's a reason Jadhav averages 50 (higher than likes of Rahane, Rohit, Rayudu etc.) at a SR of 100+ (again much higher than the luminaries mentioned earlier) !!! It's the results which count and if Jadhav can succeed despite his faults, he deserves a long run in the team.