After watching this explosive interview, Do you think Sreeesanth is being treated unfairly ?

maniac

I am no one to judge honestly but also feel since he is still fighting the case, he shouldn’t talk against BCCI to reporters like the one in the video who looks like a conspiracy theorist and jerk himself. Also on that note I do feel BCCI is never making the perfect call regarding these situations. There should be a proper merit and ban system where they can ban them or suspend them for proper duration and not like this where certain players get away and certain players are left hanging to know their fate for 6 years. 

6 hours ago, maniac said:

I don’t think he should play for India ever again but kinda feel sorry for him.

I mean he got acquitted and then BCCI reinstates the ban again??? Doesn’t make sense.

What’s going on here?

I believe him when he says that a lot of other big players were involved. Not sure who they are though. 

28 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Don’t think Asif has a chance. But Salman Bhutt does. He is on the verge of being selected for the Test team.

If he ever gets selected, that's the worst thing for international cricket.

He is not only a mastermind who involved 18 year old Ameer into it but also was in full denial even after his return from jail for two more years. Only then he started coming out that he was indeed involved and needs some rehabilitation. How can one ever think of a guy such as that playing again for his national team.... 

He is traitor raised to the power of traitor..... A team may win or loose but should never loose honour and trust in the minds and hearts of the million fans....

I personally think Sreeshanth was involved in some “naughty stuff” during the IPL or even maybe other editions of IPL. Not just Sreeshanth but look at the glitz & glamor,the contacts and most importantly the eye candy that is available in the after  parties,unless you are a saint or if you are someone with a lot to lose you can easily get influenced.

But was He a serial match fixer or even spot fixer at the international level?-I don’t think so.

If all the evidences are against him should he be banned? -Yes without a doubt

but then if there are solid evidences against him,why was he acquitted?

Then if he was acquitted why the hell is he is not even allowed to attend a charity match as he mentioned leave alone play club or domestic cricket?

Sure once you have this stigma of fixing,you will obviously never be picked for the national side but isn’t this a little extreme? Didn’t Azhar and Jadeja return to domestics after being acquitted? Hell Azhar’s case was even more extreme,he admitted to the CBI in a written statement and fixed “international games”.

The most cringeworthy part was “How can you play for other countries” :facepalm: - what is this the frickin Army? If you don’t have opportunities in your country you move abroad,happens at every level in every aspect of life.

I really don’t get the extreme methods in which they are going after him...really bizarre.

Edited by maniac
1 minute ago, maniac said:

I personally think Sreeshanth was involved in some “naughty stuff” during the IPL or even maybe other editions of IPL. Not just Sreeshanth but look at the glitz & glamor,the contacts and most importantly the eye candy that is available in the parties,unless you are a saint or if you are someone with a lot to lose you can easily get influenced.

But was He a serial match fixer or even spot fixer at the international level?-I don’t think so.

If all the evidences are against him should he be banned? -Yes without a doubt

but then if there are solid evidences against him,why was he acquitted?

Then if he was acquitted why the hell is he is not even allowed to attend a charity match as he mentioned leave alone play club or domestic cricket?

Sure once you have this stigma of fixing,you will obviously never be picked for the national side but isn’t this a little extreme? Didn’t Azhar and Jadeja return to domestics after being acquitted? Hell Azhar’s case was even more extreme,he admitted to the CBI in a written statement and fixed “international games”.

The most cringeworthy part was “How can you play for other countries” :facepalm: - what is this a frickin Army? If you don’t have opportunities in your country you move abroad,happens at every level in every aspect of life.

I really don’t get the extreme methods in which they are going after him...really bizarre.

He pricked the big ass ego of BCCI. It's so weird looking at these extreme measures taken up against one 'accused' while the others are not even being allowed to be named.