Cometh the hour cometh the man

maniac

I thought he would get his 4th double hundred today, got to his century by 37th over and he had the capability to get his next 100 runs in 40 balls.

On a serious note the way Kohli and Tailunt make ODI batting look so easy, I feel that the future generation may forget other amazing ODI bats of the past like Jayasuria, Gilly, Anwar and Ganguly completely.

10 hours ago, zen said:

Did not watch the first part of the inning but liked his knock today. Listened to me about playing positively early on (50 of 34 balls) and that paid rich dividends :dance:

You cant go full retard from both ends. That's how partnership works. Rohit usually plays second fiddle to Dhawan at the start. Without Dhawan, Rohit took his job as aggressor and let KLR settle in. I would take 40 in the first 10 overs as long as we dont lose a wicket. We are not England. We play differently and considering our lack of form coming into the tournament and unstable no.4 slot, we should be content with such starts. Also the first few overs are the ones where the ball does a bit

Edited by Real McCoy