Management must stick with Shikhar Dhawan: VVS Laxman

“India must stick with Shikhar Dhawan for the first Test. He looked in very good touch in the limited-overs games, and made a hundred in the first session of the game in his last Test appearance, against Afghanistan. He must be encouraged to go out and play freely, without the fear of failure weighing on his mind, because that’s when he is at his most dangerous. Shikhar can take the game away from the opposition very early, and if he can stamp his authority on James Anderson and Stuart Broad, it will neutralise England’s biggest threats,” Laxman, who played 134 Tests for India, opined.

Link -https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/india-in-england/management-must-stick-with-shikhar-dhawan-vvs-laxman/articleshow/65223404.cms

:hs::hs::hs::hs::hs::hs::hs::hs::hs:

Here, Laxman had to support Dhawan. Compulsions.

But even otherwise, he is a horrible analyst.

Was praising Rahane's knock in WT20 SF during break when it was clear that he had screwed the team.

Many ICFers would be better analysts than 90% of our ex-cricketers whose knowledge and understanding level is very basic.

Edited by sensible-indian
15 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

38136174_1763767997040606_18015557592306

KL bats at a much higher s/r how is he not an impact player 

Left right se pehle a player a shud be able to take his place in team, did australia care about langer n hayden both being leftie 

38085462_1763767863707286_53669348604200

So ... he was in favour of dropping our best pacer of the 1st day by a distance !

Laxman's team selection are generally poor and IPL tinted.

19 hours ago, sensible-indian said:

Here, Laxman had to support Dhawan. Compulsions.

But even otherwise, he is a horrible analyst.

Was praising Rahane's knock in WT20 SF during break when it was clear that he had screwed the team.

Many ICFers would be better analysts than 90% of our ex-cricketers whose knowledge and understanding level is very basic.

Its money man, also ass licking of current corrupt management influenced them to pass Such horrible statement. It looks like they are stupid but then most of us would not mind being stupid for such a high paychecks.

And yet you had no problem when Tendulkar brought in out of shape buffet guy Ramesh Powar or Sameer dighe or Vijay Dahiya WHILE he was playing

At least 

1. Laxman is not playing 
2. Dhawan is in a different stratosphere than Ramesh teetubby Powar
I had no problem as I had no clue. I am not attacking VVS. I just understand where he is coming from. He is a fellow Hyderabadi and his dad was my mom's doctor, no way I can dislike him.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk