Ambati Rayudu Was Once Compared To Sachin; But One Fight Ruined His Career !!!

velu

What had happened?

• This was an incident of December 2005. A Ranjhi Trophy match was being played on the grounds of Anantpur between Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh.
• Arjun Yadav and Rayudu were both playing in the Hyderabad team. In the 1st innings, Rayudu couldn’t score just 20 runs and got out. In the 2nd innings too, he started off well, but after 5 boundaries and 1 six, he got out again. Interestingly, both times, he got out by Oza.
• It seems Arjun commented something as Rayudu got out, which made him furious. After war of words between the two, situation had become so worse that Arjun took a stump in his hand and headed towards Rayudu. The latter did not stop either. He kept telling Arjun that he is in the team due to his father.
• Field umpires had to take them away from each other. At that time, Arjun’s father, Shivlal was the secretary of Cricket Association and due to his orders, Rayudu was kicked off from Hyderabad team.

Everyone here knows that i am a big fan of rayudu and i supported him during his tougher times.

And @CSK Fan knows more about my love for sachin.

But i really dont know what made them to compare rayudu with sachin :smokin:

https://www.rvcj.com/ambati-rayudu-compared-sachin-one-fight-ruined-career/

6 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

i think due to a knock he played in eng for ind u19 in 2002

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/15340/scorecard/327630/england-under-19s-vs-india-under-19s-3rd-youth-odi-india-under-19s-tour-of-england-2002

after this match robin singh ,then the u19 coach, praised him as the one to watch out for and the media then hyped it up as the new teenage sensation.

:woot: 

anywya i feel coparing him to sachin is bit OTT..

raina and pathan got chances well before rayudu and both are either done or retired .. rayudu just starting his international career :p: 

9 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

i think due to a knock he played in eng for ind u19 in 2002

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/15340/scorecard/327630/england-under-19s-vs-india-under-19s-3rd-youth-odi-india-under-19s-tour-of-england-2002

after this match robin singh ,then the u19 coach, praised him as the one to watch out for and the media then hyped it up as the new teenage sensation.

its been 17 years almost since then and the guy has done GHANTA!

Shivlal Yadav single-handedly screwed entire Hyderabad cricket...

Hyderabad use to produce cricketers good enough to play for India consistently

Now, hardly any player good enough to even consider (from last few years).

Lets see what Siraj will do....

Edited by gakgupta