sourab10forever

Let's all laugh at the padosies

3 minutes ago, Texan said:

I am just glad that when Dhoni was pottering around against England, padosis were actually feeling the pain. :p:

dhoni is probably the only one who could generate pain for both supporters, albeit for different reasons.

Pakistan should not blame it on other teams, that will just hide the real issues with their team and players like Hafeez and Malik will get scott free.Safaraz will continue to captain their side. Azam should lead the side after wc with culprits getting ousted from ODI team.

4 minutes ago, Sonix768 said:

All thanks to WI.. 

if WI won against NZ and Pak lost against Bang (which is quite probable), I think NZ would have qualified on NRR if all other results remain the same.

Edited by Vijy

1 minute ago, Bigg Brother said:

Pakistan should not blame it on other teams, that will just hide the real issues with their team and players like Hafeez and Malik will get scott free.Safaraz will continue to captain their side. Azam should lead the side after wc with culprits getting ousted from ODI team.

TBH, this unpredictability tag is nothing but a way to hide their inconsistency. Pakistan are not a bad side; Babar, Imam, Haris, Amir are all good, but they rely more on Fakhar, who is nothing more than a hack and the trio of swag crew-Lasan Ali, Shadab and Imad, who became phuss after CT trophy fame went into their head. 

Also as long as they keep believing in those in those 1992 comparisons, Jazba, Junoon; rather than working on their skills, this side will continue to stay mediocre. 

7 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Indian’s trying their best to rile me up :giggle:

52ce77caa49570134164e2eeabe8469c.jpg

You're the one who jumped into a thread un-invited.  If you dish trash about Modi etc, then got to try and man up to the inbound fire.

Btw, how does it feel to be a fan of a team that you know is utter crap.  And going to stay there.

You're the one who jumped into a thread un-invited.  If you dish trash about Modi etc, then got to try and man up to the inbound fire.

Btw, how does it feel to be a fan of a team that you know is utter crap.  And going to stay there.

I am still here. Fire away. Im not going anywhere.

Considering our form coming into the cup we did decently well an defeated both semifinalist playing today.

Good thing now is we can finally get rid of Sarfraz and the coaching staff.

I back Babar to be the next captain and would like to have Wasim as bowling coach or at least consultant.

Cheers

The burn on padosi forums is unreal. Abduls talking about all this being a set up to ensure the big 3 make it to the semis. :hysterical:

India ko gaali diye bagair inka khana hazam nahi hota, and now they are abusing us for not helping them. Such a beghairat qoum.

Edited by motomaverick

Copy pasted from a thread from PP (Note- Credits to Pakpassion.com). I am only posting this as I feel sad to be a creicket fan and watch our neighbours in this state. And guys, believe me, this is a serious topic of discussion there....

Theme: SLOG ALL

Ok, so before you tear me into pieces, hear me out:

1- Fakhar
2- Asif Ali

3- Wahab Riaz
4- Hassan Ali

5- Imad
6- Hafeez
7- Haris Sohail

8- Shoaib Malik (sorry but we need an extra slogger)
9- Shadab
10- Amir
11- Shaheen Shah

Divide the match in two 20 overs and one 10 over. Play according to that.

Or,

Score 12 an over with normal batting line up.

Or,

More realistically:

Score 150 inside 1st 10, with 20 over first 10 overs using Asif Ali and Fakhar.

And then score score 300 from 11-40, with 4 fielders outside.

And then score 150 from last 10 overs.

21 minutes ago, Tridibans_16 said:

Copy pasted from a thread from PP (Note- Credits to Pakpassion.com). I am only posting this as I feel sad to be a creicket fan and watch our neighbours in this state. And guys, believe me, this is a serious topic of discussion there....

Theme: SLOG ALL

Ok, so before you tear me into pieces, hear me out:

1- Fakhar
2- Asif Ali

3- Wahab Riaz
4- Hassan Ali

5- Imad
6- Hafeez
7- Haris Sohail

8- Shoaib Malik (sorry but we need an extra slogger)
9- Shadab
10- Amir
11- Shaheen Shah

Divide the match in two 20 overs and one 10 over. Play according to that.

Or,

Score 12 an over with normal batting line up.

Or,

More realistically:

Score 150 inside 1st 10, with 20 over first 10 overs using Asif Ali and Fakhar.

And then score score 300 from 11-40, with 4 fielders outside.

And then score 150 from last 10 overs.

This way they might end up getting 100 all out.. Lol

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

it will be even better after the bangla tigers eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Ya those moron think as of India lost the other day have robbed them semifinal spot....haramkhoro you have yet to d feat bd. They have created a thread on pp " can Pak make 600 and defeat bd by 300 run". 

Edited by raki05

2 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Absolutely. 

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

YBtw, how does it feel to be a fan of a team that you know is utter crap.  And going to stay there.

It feels good actually. Cause we know we over performed. This team did better than it was ment to. Gave us fans some hope to comeback when all was lost. 

As for it staying crap? Unless you are some fortune teller there is no way to know that. The state of Pakistan team is the state of the country. Yes we are not creating great cricketers we used to. But it does not mean this phase of crappiness will remain for long. Heck by the next World Cup it could very well change. You don’t know that, I don’t know that.

3 hours ago, Bhaiyya said:

TBH, this unpredictability tag is nothing but a way to hide their inconsistency. Pakistan are not a bad side; Babar, Imam, Haris, Amir are all good, but they rely more on Fakhar, who is nothing more than a hack and the trio of swag crew-Lasan Ali, Shadab and Imad, who became phuss after CT trophy fame went into their head. 

Also as long as they keep believing in those in those 1992 comparisons, Jazba, Junoon; rather than working on their skills, this side will continue to stay mediocre. 

@bold: Its not a way to hide the inconsistency. Its a way to tell it. We go off this tag because we know we are inconsistent so there is always hope of beating teams we normally don’t. You can’t predict the outcome which most experts try to do. 

I agree that we need to get over the 1992 World Cup in order to move forward.

They're not as bad as their pre-WC form suggested. I would say they're in a much better position than the likes of RSA, WI, SL....

What they need is a proper leader who can galvanize them. A core comprising of Babar, Haris, Amir, Shaheen, Imad, Shadab...even Aloo jr is far from terrible. 

They do have to plug a fair few holes in their line up though, starting with a new captain. Also a new coach.

All this means a lot of entertainment for us in the next couple of days :giggle:

44 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

@bold: Its not a way to hide the inconsistency. Its a way to tell it. We go off this tag because we know we are inconsistent so there is always hope of beating teams we normally don’t. You can’t predict the outcome which most experts try to do. 

I agree that we need to get over the 1992 World Cup in order to move forward.

You are just justifying the tag. No team would want to have that tag just so that they can seldomly beat a team. Look at Pakistan's record post CT. Its not about only performing at major events but in bilaterals as well. Why would any team want to go in the tournament where it gets easily beaten by a lesser team but beats stronger team when everything is at stake, rather beat all teams comprehensively to keep the dominance, case in point: Australia in recent World Cups. 

And that tag can only go off once team start identifying their shortcomings, specially in players' techniques and mental strength. That's why i said in my previous post Pakistan are not a bad side.

And the reason why I mentioned 1992, which you agreed upon is not solely based on only comparison scenario, but playing modern cricket as well. Most of the top tier teams have adopted modern form of cricket. 

Trolling aside, it is imperative for the future of cricket that teams like Pakistan and Sri Lanka restore itself to former glory.

1 hour ago, rangeelaraja said:

To their credit, they played well against NZ, SA and ran Aussies close.

"Ran Aussies Close" lol they were 200/7 or something chasing 300+ and Riaz/Ali got in a few tullaybaaz hits to make it appear close. With proper umpiring, they would have lost to Afghanistan. Only team to lose to WI and got smashed by India. England was their only impressive win and that can partly be explained by the fact that they had played England 4 times just a couple of weeks earlier losing 4-0 lol...NZ and SA have been **** this WC.

16 minutes ago, Bhaiyya said:

You are just justifying the tag. No team would want to have that tag just so that they can seldomly beat a team. Look at Pakistan's record post CT. Its not about only performing at major events but in bilaterals as well. Why would any team want to go in the tournament where it gets easily beaten by a lesser team but beats stronger team when everything is at stake, rather beat all teams comprehensively to keep the dominance, case in point: Australia in recent World Cups. 

And that tag can only go off once team start identifying their shortcomings, specially in players' techniques and mental strength. That's why i said in my previous post Pakistan are not a bad side.

And the reason why I mentioned 1992, which you agreed upon is not solely based on only comparison scenario, but playing modern cricket as well. Most of the top tier teams have adopted modern form of cricket. 

Trolling aside, it is imperative for the future of cricket that teams like Pakistan and Sri Lanka restore itself to former glory.

I am not justifying the tag I am telling you what this tag means exactly. We do not enjoy this unpredictable tag because we can never relax against any other team. You are assuming its said for positivity when its not. Its said to make it clear that this team is inconsistent so you can never count it out since we do not know what sort of Pakistan we will see. I do wish we lose this tag for a consistent one.

I cannot disagree with the rest of your post. You mean well. I totally agree with what you are saying about Modern day cricket and the importance of losing this tag. Really appreciate your input.

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

It feels good actually. Cause we know we over performed. This team did better than it was ment to. Gave us fans some hope to comeback when all was lost. 

Well my original comment was made in the heat of banter when you came in and started poking with silly comments.  

But anyway - I will respond to the following:  

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

The state of Pakistan team is the state of the country. Yes we are not creating great cricketers we used to. But it does not mean this phase of crappiness will remain for long. Heck by the next World Cup it could very well change. You don’t know that, I don’t know that.

Reality is that the quality of the national team is a reflection of how strong the game is in domestics.  Reason why Pak have been shyte for last 15-20 years, is because their domestic system is shyte.  If you go further back, you will realize 2 things - for one, the sport wasn't as professional, and you could get away with raw talent that wasn't professionally trained, and be effective.  And second, a lot of the top Pakistani players used to get professional polish, by playing county cricket.  Back in the 70s and 80s, county cricket was that era's IPL -where top players from all over the world rubbed shoulders with each other and participation helped players improve.  

Once that county cricket pathway got reduced - 2 teams - West Indies and Pakistan - both suffered heavily.  Because both countries' domestic cricket is trash.  

Pakistan ODI cricket has been non-elite for more than 3 world cups now.  And is showing zero signs of turning around.  All your prospects have yet to transition from the initial stage of 'promsing youngster' to proven star player at the international level.  Mohd Amir debuted more than a decade ago - where is the next strike bowler that will carry Pakistan's bowling attack?  Babar Azam is the first guy in ages, to finally show some signs of lasting past that initial stage - rest all players basically come in, impress for 1 or 2 seasons, and then stall, regress and fade away.  Only to come back into the team if the political winds shift.   Ahmed Shahzad, Umar Akmal, Hassan Ali - all victims to the same thing - reason being, that once the cricket world adapts to their base skills, they are not able to make counter-adjustments to keep delivering consistent performances at the highest levels.  

Where do you see any signs of any of this changing?  I don't.  Sure a British Pakistani Executive was hired to administer PCB.  And Imran finally got his wish to copy Australian domestic cricket in FC.  But those type of changes take more than one generation of cricketers to finally bear fruit - provided things go in the positive direction, and are sustained as such, assuming the funds are available.  There is no indication of any of this happening.  

So in a nutshell, the outlook for Pakistan cricket in the next 3-4 years is "more of the same".  Mostly shyte, with the odd surprising win thrown in.  

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Well my original comment was made in the heat of banter when you came in and started poking with silly comments.  

But anyway - I will respond to the following:  

Reality is that the quality of the national team is a reflection of how strong the game is in domestics.  Reason why Pak have been shyte for last 15-20 years, is because their domestic system is shyte.  If you go further back, you will realize 2 things - for one, the sport wasn't as professional, and you could get away with raw talent that wasn't professionally trained, and be effective.  And second, a lot of the top Pakistani players used to get professional polish, by playing county cricket.  Back in the 70s and 80s, county cricket was that era's IPL -where top players from all over the world rubbed shoulders with each other and participation helped players improve.  

Once that county cricket pathway got reduced - 2 teams - West Indies and Pakistan - both suffered heavily.  Because both countries' domestic cricket is trash.  

Pakistan ODI cricket has been non-elite for more than 3 world cups now.  And is showing zero signs of turning around.  All your prospects have yet to transition from the initial stage of 'promsing youngster' to proven star player at the international level.  Mohd Amir debuted more than a decade ago - where is the next strike bowler that will carry Pakistan's bowling attack?  Babar Azam is the first guy in ages, to finally show some signs of lasting past that initial stage - rest all players basically come in, impress for 1 or 2 seasons, and then stall, regress and fade away.  Only to come back into the team if the political winds shift.   Ahmed Shahzad, Umar Akmal, Hassan Ali - all victims to the same thing - reason being, that once the cricket world adapts to their base skills, they are not able to make counter-adjustments to keep delivering consistent performances at the highest levels.  

Where do you see any signs of any of this changing?  I don't.  Sure a British Pakistani Executive was hired to administer PCB.  And Imran finally got his wish to copy Australian domestic cricket in FC.  But those type of changes take more than one generation of cricketers to finally bear fruit - provided things go in the positive direction, and are sustained as such, assuming the funds are available.  There is no indication of any of this happening.  

So in a nutshell, the outlook for Pakistan cricket in the next 3-4 years is "more of the same".  Mostly shyte, with the odd surprising win thrown in.  

Nice quality post dude. 

12 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Nice quality post dude. 

Thanks.  Banter aside, I don't mean to be harsh on you or Pak cricket.  In the longer term, I think cricket needs more good teams, including Pakistan.  I simply don't see anything to indicate that Pak Cricket is changing for the better.  Its more of the same crap.  And when you keep doing the same thing, you can't expect different results.  That's the definition of insanity. 

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Thanks.  Banter aside, I don't mean to be harsh on you or Pak cricket.  In the longer term, I think cricket needs more good teams, including Pakistan.  I simply don't see anything to indicate that Pak Cricket is changing for the better.  Its more of the same crap.  And when you keep doing the same thing, you can't expect different results.  That's the definition of insanity. 

Much respect dude. You are one of my favorite posters here. You give good insight when you want to. I do not feel your harsh on us, your saying it like it is. I hope the Pakistan team has a good look at itself after this World Cup in order to produce better results.