Let's all laugh at the padosies

Pakistan should not blame it on other teams, that will just hide the real issues with their team and players like Hafeez and Malik will get scott free.Safaraz will continue to captain their side. Azam should lead the side after wc with culprits getting ousted from ODI team.

4 minutes ago, Sonix768 said:

All thanks to WI.. 

if WI won against NZ and Pak lost against Bang (which is quite probable), I think NZ would have qualified on NRR if all other results remain the same.

Edited by Vijy
1 minute ago, Bigg Brother said:

Pakistan should not blame it on other teams, that will just hide the real issues with their team and players like Hafeez and Malik will get scott free.Safaraz will continue to captain their side. Azam should lead the side after wc with culprits getting ousted from ODI team.

TBH, this unpredictability tag is nothing but a way to hide their inconsistency. Pakistan are not a bad side; Babar, Imam, Haris, Amir are all good, but they rely more on Fakhar, who is nothing more than a hack and the trio of swag crew-Lasan Ali, Shadab and Imad, who became phuss after CT trophy fame went into their head. 

Also as long as they keep believing in those in those 1992 comparisons, Jazba, Junoon; rather than working on their skills, this side will continue to stay mediocre. 

7 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Indian’s trying their best to rile me up :giggle:

52ce77caa49570134164e2eeabe8469c.jpg

You're the one who jumped into a thread un-invited.  If you dish trash about Modi etc, then got to try and man up to the inbound fire.

Btw, how does it feel to be a fan of a team that you know is utter crap.  And going to stay there.

You're the one who jumped into a thread un-invited.  If you dish trash about Modi etc, then got to try and man up to the inbound fire.

Btw, how does it feel to be a fan of a team that you know is utter crap.  And going to stay there.

I am still here. Fire away. Im not going anywhere.