Trip to Vietnam in April - Suggestions

Trichromatic

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

I have planned a trip to Vietnam from 9th April to 15th April and then Corona Virus broke out. 

Suggestions? Should I cancel the trip or go ahead with it? 

You will be fine.

but just in case, some thing could happen, make sure you make me admin before you go.

kthxbye

14 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Source? 

https://health.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/policy/india-issues-travel-advisory-on-singapore/74262693

—————

Four new countries are being added to the list for screening at airports. After a detailed review, in addition to the universal screening as per earlier advisories, universal screening at airports is now being planned for flights from Kathmandu, Indonesia, Vietnam and Malaysia

—————-

Edited by coffee_rules

Are you gonna spend more time outdoors or indoors? It's currently all about minimizing people contact, outside food. So if you maintain a good hygiene, and certain precautions, the trip should be fine as of today situation.

On 3/1/2020 at 5:41 PM, Trichromatic said:

I have planned a trip to Vietnam from 9th April to 15th April and then Corona Virus broke out. 

Suggestions? Should I cancel the trip or go ahead with it? 

Wait for a few days and then take a call depending on the spread of the disease in Vietnam. Keep a lookout for GoI travel advisories. Many Airlines are not being let to ply on their regular routes because of the Covid threat. 

Edited by Mariyam

47 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

OP is trolling. He also mentioned coronavirus, travel and that too to an asian country. Thanks for the laughs :lol:

he booked tickets as well .. i really dont think travel agencies  and airlines are in a position to reimburse