Team for 2nd test[Update Post 126: Rahane may replace Ashwin, India may play 4 pacers and 7 batters]

When I think of our batting lineup always forget saha is also playing, that is the level of confidence I have in him. I repeat, we need extra batsman here possibly lower kohli down to 5 and add another cushion of batsman to blunt/survive the ball for first 25 overs. This is why I wanted to vote for 6 batsman but then realised we have Rohit to bank upon in 6 batsman strategy. So voted for laude lg gye.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

This is a massive cirle jerk going on.

Kohli, Rohit, Rahane, Sharma and Dhawan are the top bats for India.

Absolutely no doubt about it. Rahul is close but rest are not as good.

hehehe when no one agrees with u . Neither layman, neither cricketers, neither numbers

Kare to kare kya khota logic prove krne ke liye 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

My offer still stands. Ask me politely and I will explain to you why you dont understand sports.

does any one even agree with u ...........

5 hours ago, Khota said:

@Ankit_sharma03

you had 4 posts directed at me and then you deleted those. I have a fairly good idea what those were.

No they all got repeated....so deleted 

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Don't expect any miracles from Rahul, Rahane. Rahul has never played in SA.

U cant guarntee with anyone but atleast we have to give ourself a better chance. 

Rahul n rahane are better players so they atleast give us a better chance and if they cant well digest it no one else wud have done it either. They are our best players 

30 minutes ago, Vilander said:

They have already played better than your team lol.  

They are better but not by a huge margin, in such cases one good innnings or one good spell can be diff

In last test had we had one more good innings result might have been....so u have to give ur best players like rahane n rahul a chance to do that 

In last test we didnt give ourself the best chance to win or loose

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

hehehe when no one agrees with u . Neither layman, neither cricketers, neither numbers

Kare to kare kya khota logic prove krne ke liye 

does any one even agree with u ...........

No they all got repeated....so deleted 

I am not insecure to have people agree with me. I just need numbers to agree with me and unfortunately for you those numbers are on my side.

Explain to me why according to you this statement is false:

16 + 16 > 1 + 13

It is always about performance not emotion or nostalgia in your case.