DHONI (did not come to bat) the phinisher!!!

LORD_analyst

An Oppurtunistic and Hypocrite of highest order..Now came up with that It was Fleming who sent Jadeja..Wasnt He glorifying himself in Movie by lame line,"Gary,I will go next.."

Once a bluemoon innings like as always and deluded fans will have field day on Social media.

Edited by Bigg Brother

Dhoni's game finishing philosophy can be summed in the following words - 'I will pick the option that reduces the outcome of the game to the highest collection of probabilities that I control...' This is why you see him flatly refusing single when he needs 15 off the last over because he'd rather trust himself to score 15 off 5 balls than the opposition batsmen to score a boundary or take a single. 

This is a all or nothing proposition. Either he has all the glory or all the ignominy 

31 minutes ago, Ram said:

Dhoni's game finishing philosophy can be summed in the following words - 'I will pick the option that reduces the outcome of the game to the highest collection of probabilities that I control...' This is why you see him flatly refusing single when he needs 15 off the last over because he'd rather trust himself to score 15 off 5 balls than the opposition batsmen to score a boundary or take a single. 

This is a all or nothing proposition. Either he has all the glory or all the ignominy 

Not a team player just selfish like mr 100 100s.

6 hours ago, Ram said:

Crap philosophy either way...to boot it he named Fleming on why Jaddu was sent up

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Lo

Another selfish and useless inning

how on earth was it selfish, he almost won u game that to with injury. Had he been selfish he wud have choosen being retired hurt

yesterday their were 2 example of approaching a chase

1. kohli- kept going got out team lost 

2.dhoni - took the game late but got close team lost

Methods are different at the end both were looking for victories 

Dhoni innings was vry good considering they didnt even get a good start which is important in high total chases . The only criticism CSk deserve is sending jadeja ahead of bravo