Kohli has taken the favouritism to the whole new level??

Who, in the right sense of mind will play rohit, raina, dhoni in the same match,that too a T20? Notwithstanding the 100, Rohit in the indian team abroad is a calamity waiting to happen. 

raina and dhoni are have beens! Who would keep khaleel, avesh, nagarkoti, mavi away from the team and give chance to medium pacers? Do these decisions sound a mistake to you? 

4 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Who, in the right sense of mind will play rohit, raina, dhoni in the same match,that too a T20? Notwithstanding the 100, Rohit in the indian team abroad is a calamity waiting to happen. 

raina and dhoni are have beens! Who would keep khaleel, avesh, nagarkoti, mavi away from the team and give chance to medium pacers? Do these decisions sound a mistake to you? 

Agree with everything except the Rohit part. Im not a fan of his either but if the World Cup in England has the same pitches as we have seen over the last 3 years , the FTB can smash runs and put us in good positions. And I think he has done just about enough to remain in the team. After the world cup he should be phased out though. He won't last until 2023 with his fitness levels anyway. 

4 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

And not playing DK, persisting with Raina who was not even in the squad ffs.

As if Raina is bowling 3-4 overs,so desperate to have him in the squad,the nexus always gives lame excuses,"We want to have a sixth bowling option, so Raina does comes with that ability",no he is not he and others don that yellow jersey,that is what it all matters these days,even for the onedayers they have a csk employee replacing Bumrah

6 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

They have been playing cricket for almost two centuries and they cannot bat against spin properly yet. How can playing a series more against Kuldeep change their game overnight. If someone had to be dropped it should have been RCB spinner Chahal who had fared very poorly as compared to Kuldeep this series.

All of their batters apart Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow played against him this IPL. Still they flopped against him. No excuse for dropping Kuldeep imo. Chahal should have been dropped if he wanted one more pacer.

Also if that's logic why not drop Rahul who scored ton in first match to avoid their bowlers decoding him.

So next he will drop Rohit and Hardik to not overexpose them to England team ?

I am no fan of Kohli, but after Kuldeep's performance in the first T20, I will give Kohli the benefit of doubt.. with 5 match test series, we need more than 6 bowlers for sure.

8 hours ago, Lannister said:

He is doing it intentionally. Think there's a lot of money involved and he knows he can get away with it because even the media is corrupt. There's no one there to ask him the right questions. 

Even if we are winning the series, we know we won't be winning anything important with this team.

Precisely my feelings too.

5 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

as far as, I remember Rohit was 2nd top run getter in CT 2017 and WC will also be played in the same country.

13 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Great batsman. But the most biased Indian captain ever.

NO dear...DHONI was the most biased Captain.

:hatsoff:Kohli is a great captain , a great Human Being , one of the Best Batsman in the world, I support his decisions though since he is a human being he also makes mistakes or has his favourites.

But we never had a captain like him and his captain ship record Says that ...he has won tests odi and t20 series outside India and INDIAN team is rocking every where...

under other captains we did play well in INDIA but outside, INDIA was hammered.

34 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

NO dear...DHONI was the most biased Captain.

:hatsoff:Kohli is a great captain , a great Human Being , one of the Best Batsman in the world, I support his decisions though since he is a human being he also makes mistakes or has his favourites.

But we never had a captain like him and his captain ship record Says that ...he has won tests odi and t20 series outside India and INDIAN team is rocking every where...

under other captains we did play well in INDIA but outside, INDIA was hammered.

FYI even Dhoni was great in his initial years, infact won the test series in SA and NZ under him, won the first World T20, WC, etc.. It is after 5 or 6 years of Captaincy that he became stagnant and became a crap captain mainly in overseas tests. Kohli has not won any ICC trophies and has lost his first tour in SA. Can you enlighten what exactly he has won other than bilaterals and in near minnow countries?

3 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

FYI even Dhoni was great in his initial years, infact won the test series in SA and NZ under him, won the first World T20, WC, etc.. It is after 5 or 6 years of Captaincy that he became stagnant and became a crap captain mainly in overseas tests. Kohli has not won any ICC trophies and has lost his first tour in SA. Can you enlighten what exactly he has won other than bilaterals and in near minnow countries?

Omg!! I wonder why nobody knows about this given how great this achievement is.

Kohli has "I am answerable to no one" kind of attitude.

He has taken so many abysmal decisions which have never been questioned. From picking Rohit Sharma over Pujara in 2015 SL test series,Picking Rohit over Vijay in 2016 WI series,again Rohit over Rahane this year against SA to yesterday's call on Kuldeep.It is just that team is winning and He is great batsman,He isn't being criticized that much.

One of the reson why RCB has never been successful because of his changing the team as if its gully cricket.Not to forget the way Kumble was ousted under him.

12 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

HIs captaincy in africa was rocking except for one wrong  decision of not playing rahane and favouring rohit ( bcos of his odi form) which he corrected in the last test and won the last test and did loose the test series but with some respect and took more than a revenge by Pongi Bajaoing of Africa...beating them black and blue in odi and t20...

some of his right decisions have been supporting fast bowlers 

supporting all good batsman and dropping a bowler when he looses his rhythm whether he is SHAMMI or kuldeep or even BHuvi, every captain has to take strong decisions so many among you criticise his team selections but its his viewpoint , only time when he went wrong was selecting rohit ahead of rahane in tests which was a wrong decision.

he has won practically everything that he has captained ..in india and abroad...he has hardly lost a few tests as captain.

So check out his record, i have not yet checked but as my memory is sharp , i remember him only winning everywhere.

He has also befriended DHONI as MSD has a lot of experience as captain and his inputs help him a lot specially while taking review calls, if I would have been VIRAT , i would have also become good friends with MSD( though i am not a msd supporter today) as MSD has some good logical suggestions to bowlers and his review calls are truly immaculate and he is smarter than karthik and saha as WK and his suggestions are helpful bcos he has the experience of an ex captain.

His batting SKills are top notch so once he makes good runs , he wins the respect of the team and then he is a demanding captain..focusses hard on fielding skills and criticises when fielders dont stretch.

7 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Kohli has "I am answerable to no one" kind of attitude.

He has taken so many abysmal decisions which have never been questioned. From picking Rohit Sharma over Pujara in 2015 SL test series,Picking Rohit over Vijay in 2016 WI series,again Rohit over Rahane this year against SA to yesterday's call on Kuldeep.It is just that team is winning and He is great batsman,He isn't being criticized that much.

One of the reson why RCB has never been successful because of his changing the team as if its gully cricket.Not to forget the way Kumble was ousted under him.

good points highlighted, rohit is a very solid odi batsman and he created a rosy picture about himself that he is in top form and he will succeed in tests too...even we were thinking that he would Succeed.

this time he was scoring big 200 runs in flat odi's and failing in tests- that showed that rohit is a flat track bully but any one can get fooled seeing the way he bats ..just yesterday he batted better than kohli and KL rahul.

kohli always wants a batsman who scores fast even in tests and hence he took these calls but he always had the insurance of other batsman and he scoring runs so rohit's failure did not make us loose tests but in africa we lost bcos when rohit came to bat he had to score big runs and he failed scoring much in africa...

All captains make mistakes even kohli did mae mistakes but the bottom line is RESULTS..his captainship records..

Why a franchisee team fails or wins is bcos of Team BALANCE .....

• a cricket team should have 7 to 8 good batsman coached by a good coach..( indian team has at least 7 to 8 good batsman and a few all rounder options too)
  • 6 to 7 good bowlers so that they are rotated and are fresh( actually we have at least 4 good spinners and more than 4 good Pace bowlers )
  • at least 9 good fielders in the 11.( I see ashwin , chahal and SHAMMI only as average fielders other wise all other indian players are good fielders)

RCB never got this Balance right as they Spent all their money to get the big kohli gayle and south african wonderman ( batsman who cud jump n fly a lil) and spent less money on other players...RCB team chaps during buying out times , kohli never participated.

Hire me as a RCB Selector and I can get RCB to win the CUP.:dance: