England vs India, 3rd Test Trent Bridge - 18-22 Aug - Match Thread

Trent Bridge match winner  

55 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd Test : Who will take the final wicket?

• Bumrah
    • Shami
    • Ashwin
    • Ishant
    • Pandya

This poll is closed to new votes

@Gollum made some great calls after the toss and even before Indian innings began.

That ..

It was really a bad decision by England to field first after winning the toss.

India is going to win the test.

India is going to bat well on the 1st day and make a good score.

2nd day would be difficult to bat and England are going to struggle batting on the 2nd day.

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

he will do jack **** when he faces accurate and high pace which he will get now from Bumrah.

I am not underestimating Bhumrah. Match is won by our bowlers. No doubt about it. What I am putting is English fan perspective. Think of a kid who was given Indian jersey, does match winning performance, and then Kohli drops him. icf would have been on fire.

There is issue with Roots selection. He has to let go of likes of Cook Anderson, Rashid and his ego/chewtiyaap

1 hour ago, mishra said:

I am not underestimating Bhumrah. Match is won by our bowlers. No doubt about it. What I am putting is English fan perspective. Think of a kid who was given Indian jersey, does match winning performance, and then Kohli drops him. icf would have been on fire.

There is issue with Roots selection. He has to let go of likes of Cook Anderson, Rashid and his ego/chewtiyaap

agree..dropping curran is kohli dropping bhuvi level.

14 hours ago, Shunya said:

:icflove:

:aha::aha::aha::aha::aha:

Maza aa gaya.... was busy so could only watch it on and off... but fadd ke rakh diya ...awesome come back...

No criticizing anyone for few days... This team is awesome... hope they continue this...

I watched all 4 days this time.

On the fifth day decided to take a little nap at 2 o clock and woke up at 4:30.:((

Koi baat nahi ...hum to jeet gaye.:elefant:

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:19 PM, ungboysj said:

When will squad for 4th 5 the test be declared

England announces team for 4th test with Vince included but Bairstow will bats at 4 and jos Buttler will

Keep wicket.

I do not think new selector interested in Moeen but he

Has good track record at Rose bowls (Ageas bowls).Eng.let go Porter without trying, reminds me

Gurukeerat Mann.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:06 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Now 8 days break. Hope our players will be focussed and dont go for a Europe vacation. C'mmon boys...we can win this series :cheer:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Even now t20i games have 4 days off.