Ajit Agarkar wants Rishabh Pant in place of MS Dhoni for Windies ODI series

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Thought the same when people flooded him with criticism after loosing a test series in Australia 2014 but eventually was forced to retire you can confirm that from your uncle.

You never know  whats running inside dhoni, one such big knock by pant in Australia  and dhoni might announce retirement.

probably then pant will replace dk :p: 

Thought the same when people flooded him with criticism after loosing a test series in Australia 2014 but eventually was forced to retire you can confirm that from your uncle.
You never know  whats running inside dhoni, one such big knock by pant in Australia  and dhoni might announce retirement.
He won't retire till 2019WC.
Probably they'll take Pant as the reserve wk bat but I don't think the retirement is coming any time soon.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

I think everyone would like to see it, but they don't want to make Dhoni upset. Right now, whole team management knows Dhoni is capable of winning nothing right now. But they are just too afraid to show him the mirror. 

Bewda bwoy keeps pointing mirror in wrong direction. Its time for him to change direction of the mirror.  

Edited by wanted_desi

Regardless of if we think Dhoni is out of date or not, ff they are planning to use Dhoni's service till 2019 WC (which I highly believe without a shread off doubt) it's definitely not a good idea. Might aswell gel with the same team till 2019 and then think about blooding in Pant in the team. We all know this guy is not going anywhere till 2019 WC.

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Who is Ajit Agarkar? He should see himself in the mirror and look at his career before questioning MSD.  Aa jaate hain pata ni kahan kahan se muh dho ke Dhoni ke baare me baat karne. 

MSD never scored a test century overseas, Argarakar did. Test cricket is toughest form of cricket. Hence Agarkar can talk.