Keeping the World Cup in mind, we think Rayudu is the best option at No.4 - Virat Kohli

47 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Kohli at least recognizes which players have won major tournaments recently and have that winning mentality

Good on him. Rayudu at 4 for WC 2019 like I have always said

Should give rest to this winning mentality nonsense now, raydu was struggling to hit a part timer like zaman and couldn't put bat on ball against mashrafes 122kph pies in Asia cup.

Raydu at number 4 will be disaster.

47 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Might turn out to be like 2007 a cheerleader coach who is a moron captain giving out foolish statements that Rayudu has done well for India his 50 average what he does not know is his Sr and the 50+ average is due to minnow bashing of Zimbabwe Srilanka and Bangladesh he was made to look like a clown in Australia and at home by Rabada in t20 series the middle order backups are Rahane and Pandey so things are bleak for the next WC.

Problem is it's not  something new with this group of managment and players. It became a general.precident  that trf ll sneak in to the indian team just before any world event and then after screwing they ll be out but then again be back to screw us for next world cup. Rayadu,yuvi(post 13 yuvi) , raina,karthik and several others. Major reason is our spineless selectors power hungry COA and super powerful senior (dhoni/kohli) and above all idiot captain. It's just so obvious and so frustrating that few super influencing individual  have been given authority to do so as they wish.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Chill guys Aus aur NZ tour ke baad 

Doodh ka doodh aur pani ka paani ho jayega

Arthat international cricketer ka international cricketer aur IPL cricketer ka IPL cricketer ho jayega

Fir kohli Panic krega 

Bas agar uss time pe yuvraj aur raina ki timing sahi hui aur unhone domestic trundler ko pail diya 1-2 games me......Humare L*** lag jayenge

Aur tab tak baansh aadha ghus gaya hoda aur pura wc me ho jayega. Kohli jaisa c***ia aaj tak nahi dekha. He could have won all major world event post 16 t20 wc had his team selection s were right. As no team is stronger at present like eng and india in odi.

Worrying PC
He says they were looking only for a number 4 which means Jhadav is a lock for number 5 and Pant will get a very short rope like Kl Rahul

Only hope is Pant wins a game or two and cements his place which is a lot to ask of someone making his debut

Such is the lot of youngsters in the Kohli era

I personally think it will be Jaddu on #6.
Ek bar Mahi aur Uska Boyfriend ek saath khelenge.

Last baar gift for the GodFather

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, sriniwu said:

kohli will end up picking yuvi:facepalm:

2 hours ago, philcric said:

Eh? What doest that even mean?

2 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Huh? He's been in every recent series. What makes you think suddenly Kohli will wake up and say rayadu shouldn't be in the world cup squad?

Things will cha ge after series and he will be dropped. Don’t worry. My prediction says he won’t be picked. Right now he is saying this because Rayudu is in the squad. Soon he will be out. 

20 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Things will cha ge after series and he will be dropped. Don’t worry. My prediction says he won’t be picked. Right now he is saying this because Rayudu is in the squad. Soon he will be out. 

Kohli is evil. Putting pressure on rayudu to perform . Let's see. 

I like this ...