Get Dhonified !!!

Without Kohli and Kartik, Dhoni would be 49 not out and India losing by 30 runs. 
Without oxygen and water there would no life. If and butt's garbage. Or are you not happy that India won the game. Or even angry that why Ms has to score a 50 on winning chase?

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

That is where pandya and pant comes in. With dhoni in team you can't afford Rayudu. Jadeja is garbage in batting with white ball. Even kedar will be better bat.

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

Ideally even Dhoni is not needed in the XI now. He is past it. But yeah if TM is hell bent on playing him, then Rayudu and Jadeja are BIG NO.

We won inspite of Dhoni not because of Dhoni. One average innings after a long time and his fans are having collective orgasm.

Just like before he needs some one else to do the heavy lifting while he just plays for his stats, before Yuvi and Raina used to do it, today Kohli and Dk did it.  But it doesn't matter to Dhoni fans they are fans of Dhoni not team India.

Virat Kohli (he's also the Player of the Match, so one less interview to transcribe, yay): "We wanted to try and restrict them in the end. I thought they were going to get away from us when Maxy and Shaun were in. Getting them in two balls was brilliant. I thought 298 was par on that wicket, with the start they had. Bhuvi was outstanding to pull things back for us. Vijay Shankar is in the squad, he's an allrounder, so that gives us an option to play around with - but we'll see how we go. But backing five bowlers and seeing it come off is pleasing as a captain. You look for little moments to pump you up, get into the zone, and that's what I was trying to do. I tried to stay as aware as possible in recognising the moment to strike. I thought those 2-3 overs were the moment, to bring the gap between runs and balls down. When it comes off it looks good. It was a really tough day. My pants are white with the sweat, the salts coming out. MS was tired as well, fielding for 50 overs and batting as well, it was tough. So a good day to rest and travel and recover and regroup for the MCG. Tonight was an MS classic. He takes the game till the end, when only he knows what's going on in his mind, and he backs himself to hit those big shots at the end. And hats off to Dinesh too, he came in and took the pressure off him."

lol we are so doomed. Virat seems more delusional than an average Pakistani fan

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

Dhoni runs under no pressure mean nothing.

How was innings today under no pressure ? :phehe: aren't you guys asking for his head few days back ? 

It's a whole different thing he doesn't give a f*** about what you guys have to say... 

Edited by Rasgulla

Of course he was under little to no pressure, his place is fixed till at least the WC. Then you have Aus missing their 3 key bowlers & 2 main batters, if this isn't risk free cricket then what is? Not to mention Kohli was doing the bulk of the work while Dhongi took his time getting "set" - this tukka innings works once every 10 innings perhaps? But it won;t work in the WC that's for sure, this 50 will actually hurt us long term. No one's going to bowl 100kmph pies at him in England, he'll face the brunt of real fast bowlers going at him full throttle & we all know his pathetic record against express pace!

Edited by R!TTER
10 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

How was innings today under no pressure ? :phehe: aren't you guys asking for his head few days back ? 

It's a whole different thing he doesn't give a f*** about what you guys have to say... 

Sad thing is that we don't give a F*&^ about him either. That was with capital F.