Pakistani reaction to Pulwama attack

Stradlater

10 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

well please do visit the Dal Khalsa facebook page... its a extremist anti india and anti hindu organisation. As i said there is a sizeable majority who are like this but there are also others who fall under the pro india/ on the fence. Some of my best friends are Sikhs here in the UK just to add.

So just because there is a Facebook page that means all U.K. Sikhs support them. Most U.K. Sikhs have no idea of what Dal Khalsa is.

It’s like me saying there is an RSS or Tamil Tigers Page on Facebook and therefore all Hindus are their supporters.

Pakistanis can be described in 1 pic...bloody whores with no dignity, manners, humanity. Jaahil beghairat pedophilic jhaat ke baal qaum. I can't wait for the day that sorry excuse of a country goes the way of the West Asian cesspits. 

randi.jpg.25a0227a0643dd16351b59e729028821.jpg

Edited by Gollum

46 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

So just because there is a Facebook page that means all U.K. Sikhs support them. Most U.K. Sikhs have no idea of what Dal Khalsa is.

It’s like me saying there is an RSS or Tamil Tigers Page on Facebook and therefore all Hindus are their supporters.

Did you not read the rest of my post? seems like you have selective reading syndrome.

13 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I fail to see why Indians go to their site. There are still posters on this site who go there. Guys stop going there. Stop funding terrorists.

Its because their website comes ahead as cricket forum in google search.

Also most Indians youg ones easily get impressed with quality of “English” on their site.

What they fail to recognise is that Pakistani buls-hit in Pakhtoon or Urdu or English is same.

Also, most being British born can play with words and satire easily. A lot of Indian dont even realise when they are making fun of them.

Edited by mishra

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

Its because their website comes ahead as cricket forum in google search.

Also most Indians youg ones easily get impressed with quality of “English” on their site.

What they fail to recognise is that Pakistani buls-hit in Pakhtoon or Urdu or English is same.

Exactly which happened with me, a few years back during an ICC tourney I signed up thanks due to my naivety or should I say stupidity. Watching the open bias & hate, I never posted even once. Then as a lurker went through the old posts, then I realized my mistake & moved on. Its no good visiting that site & making your blood boil. 

Exactly which happened with me, a few years back during an ICC tourney I signed up thanks due to my naivety or should I say stupidity. Watching the open bias & hate, I never posted even once. Then as a lurker went through the old posts, then I realized my mistake & moved on. Its no good visiting that site & making your blood boil. 
Yup same with me. 10 years back I discovered it and I learnt about ICF from there too.
I was one of those hippy left leaning guys back then and used to enjoy posting there. But as time passed I changed and I can't bear that site anymore.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, nikred said:

Yup same with me. 10 years back I discovered it and I learnt about ICF from there too.
I was one of those hippy left leaning guys back then and used to enjoy posting there. But as time passed I changed and I can't bear that site anymore.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

And then marriage happened? :((

Edited by maniac

Here is what happens there.

They say something stupid, you get tempted to stand up and counter. Then your post gets deleted.

They say something totally unacceptable and you try to stand up for it and then they realize how pathetic the other post was and both posts get deleted.

They can’t have a rational argument about Jinnah,Brit Paks or Islam in gerneral.

Threads showing them a mirror get deleted and eventually you get banned if you get too hot to handle.

So what’s really a point of posting there?

There are some Brit Pakistani who are more ignorant than the ones living in Pakistan. 

Total waste of time to post there unless you enjoy their meltdown which is totally worth it, so

maybe lurking once in a while is fine :giggle: but will try not to give them those hits either.

Edited by maniac

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

I fail to see why Indians go to their site. There are still posters on this site who go there. Guys stop going there. Stop funding terrorists.

Am one of the guys who visit the site , infact did a lot more there than I did here in the past . One reason probably though is that there is more to disagree in a pak site than an Indian one , so as a forum that’s what appeals to lot of Indians . 

As much as I hate everything about paks role , one thing am firmly against is this policy of boycotting everytime an incident like this happens. It’s a very soft stance imo . It’s like how you fought as kids , stop talking to someone cos he threw a stick at you . I would beat the **** out of that kid if I could and if my response to stop talking to him , it’s cos am weak .

A lot of guys here living overseas have pak friends, are they going to stop talking to them ? 

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

Am one of the guys who visit the site , infact did a lot more there than I did here in the past . One reason probably though is that there is more to disagree in a pak site than an Indian one , so as a forum that’s what appeals to lot of Indians . 

As much as I hate everything about paks role , one thing am firmly against is this policy of boycotting everytime an incident like this happens. It’s a very soft stance imo . It’s like how you fought as kids , stop talking to someone cos he threw a stick at you . I would beat the **** out of that kid if I could and if my response to stop talking to him , it’s cos am weak .

A lot of guys here living overseas have pak friends, are they going to stop talking to them ? 

But we are indirectly contributing to their well being , aren't we? 

I didn't know earlier that that website was a profitable venture.

Look at their smugness and the rubbish such as 'what goes around comes back around' etc. Will surely boil anyone's blood.

My Observation about PakPassion:

You people are lucky to be at least able to register at PP and also make some posts.

I am in much worst condition than you are at PP. I am hunted right from the time of registration and banned as soon as it is confirmed that ID belongs to me. 

My Observation about IndianCricketFans:

During my whole stay I observed that ICF has lot of RW supporters as members, but hardly any Congress or other party supporter. The parallel thread about voting the political parties is also showing this same trend. 

I may be wrong, but I fear that Indian society has been polarized a lot. The RW of India is not flexible enough to accommodate the others and give them chance to express themselves and to criticize them. 

And this may be a reason that many of Indian Secularist posters or the Indian Muslims feel comfortable enough to express their opinions at the PP as compared to the RW dominated forum here. 

Admins/Mods at ICF are fair enough and don't seem to be a part of this problem in my opinion.

Conclusion: 

I may be wrong/terribly wrong. But what if my fears are correct? Is there a positive way to reform and overcome this problem? 

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

If they are benefiting financially because of Indians and are also mocking our braves, every self-respecting Indian should boycott their forum. Least that can be expected, spend the extra time on ICF and do your bit to improve the discussion quality here. We will always trump them in any intellectual pursuit, only problem our site owners are hobbyists and most of us are busy with our jobs/studies. But with enough participation and quality, ICF can be the point of convergence for many cricket fans globally. And not just cricket, the scope of discussion can extend to other sports, politics, economics, history, science tech, movies etc. 

Hope lurkers join ICF ASAP. Even if you aren't big cricket fans, less knowledgeable or have confidence issues w.r.t English language, don't hesitate. Join our forum and we can all help each other. Spend some time here and you won't regret your decision. Decent enough FOE, democracy, nice blokes, passion....you will appreciate the merits of this forum once you invest some time.  

Always better to avoid Jihadis at all costs.