Stradlater

Indian Liberals

Shamelessly sharing anti India messages on Twitter.

Visiting Pak forums and sucking up to Pakistanis by blaming everything on the current govt.

Have you ever seen a more beghairat biradari? It seems a certain section of Indians is content with remaining Dhimmis as long as their day to day dincharya isnt affected.

Sick of these people.

They were confused yesterday, some were pro IAF, some were not sure whom to praise. Barkha went postal on IAF support, while others were cautious. Today, they must have coordinated over whatsapp. It's all about peace, Abhinandan and Imran Khan being a statesman for offering to talk and making Modi look like a war monger. They support naxals and kashmiris when they take up arms against the state, but condemn when state retaliates. 

On 2/27/2019 at 7:09 PM, Stradlater said:

Shamelessly sharing anti India messages on Twitter.

Visiting Pak forums and sucking up to Pakistanis by blaming everything on the current govt.

Have you ever seen a more beghairat biradari? It seems a certain section of Indians is content with remaining Dhimmis as long as their day to day dincharya isnt affected.

Sick of these people.

LGBTQ pride parade shouting azaadi  slogans for Kashmir, Bhai  wah kya baat  hain . Azaad Kashmir mein jaaye, dekhiya bhaion ko imraton se dhakka deke patakte huye! To top it, he is a senior editor in The Telegraph, the commie rag of India.

Edited by coffee_rules

obscene-vandalism-of-tagore-poetry-696x3

Holi season - Open Season for Hinduphobia/Hindu bashing by commies. That too in Gurudev's home. Neech log. Don't bengalis teach their children to take pride in their culture. Shame on them.

http://www.opindia.com/2020/03/kolkata-rabindra-bharati-university-tagore-song-obscene-vulgar-words-basant-utsav/

In a shocking incident, a group of youngsters at the Rabindra Bharati University in Kolkata were seen sporting cuss words and slangs disrespectful to Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore on their bodies. The youths had sported the obscene text on their bodies during the Basant Utsav celebrations on the university campus.

While one body marking read “Dudu chai (I need b**bs)”, the other highlighted “F*ck you” in bold letters. Another group of girl could be seen sporting, “Bada Chada Uthalo Gogona (The d**k has risen to the sky)“. This line was made by distorting a famous song by Ravindranath Tagore, which had caused outrage from social media users.

Edited by coffee_rules
2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

obscene-vandalism-of-tagore-poetry-696x3

Holi season - Open Season for Hinduphobia/Hindu bashing by commies. That too in Gurudev's home. Neech log. Don't bengalis teach their children to take pride in their culture. Shame on them.

http://www.opindia.com/2020/03/kolkata-rabindra-bharati-university-tagore-song-obscene-vulgar-words-basant-utsav/

@Muloghonto

I don't mind if any Indian citizen talks shyt about certain things in India or talks crap about the system, since we aren't a perfect country. We as a country though are open minded and accepting and without any doubt the most tolerant country in the world and allow its citizens to practice whatever they want and that includes voicing their opinion about any issue too on every topic easily.

However, sucking up to another country which is probably one of the most currupt nations on planet earth, if not the most, qualifies as opportunist and mercenary. Indians will continue to have Pakistani friends as we travel and live in different parts of the world and meet them all the time at our work places, in sports games etc. However, sucking up to them and talking shyt about our own country and praising them for no reason, qualifies for borden line treason attitude. You don't have to be a nationalistic but there has to be some sort of patriotism at least. 

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Exhibit A

so he is a proud Rajput, is he condoning Casteism? Really stupid.

The scapegoating of Jaddu for this, pissed me off bigtime.  

Now I find a lot of Jaddu's social media stuff cringy AF.  But railroading him and accusing him of caste bias, is pure woko-harampanti.  I hate the bitches who do this.

Is g@ndu ko dekho, making jokes about Godhra riots! 69 people were burnt alive, MC. And 1000s in retaliatory riots Even the college going audience is juvenile, laughing at it. I am sure some of them will be dhimi Hindus. 

Not offending, he can make fun of the song,  but those in the audience laughing have no idea, how his ilk will defend his prophet for a mere cartoon

Edited by coffee_rules
4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Indian history taught in schools even now, and before SM could correct it.

EVroVm4UMAATkQN?format=jpg&name=large

Prince Aurangzeb's own words when he was a subedar in the Deccan: " The village of Sattarah near Aurangabad was my hunting ground. Here on the top of a hill, stood a temple with image of Khande Rai. By God's grace I demolished it and forbade the temple dancers to ply their shameful procession. "

Mind you this happened when he wasn't even a king! 

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Is * ko dekho, making jokes about Godhra riots! 69 people were burnt alive, MC. And 1000s in retaliatory riots Even the college going audience is juvenile, laughing at it. I am sure some of them will be dhimi Hindus. 

Not offending, he can make fun of the song,  but those in the audience laughing have no idea, how his ilk will defend his prophet for a mere cartoon

I wonder if these comedians have balls to take the subject of a certain prophet raping a 9 year old. Guess that would come under intolerance yes? 

I don't think India has liberals.

The people you call "liberals" are simply copying westerners and looking at india from a western perspective. There was never any political 'liberalism' originating in india.

Earlier, they would copy british liberalism. Now they copy American liberalism, which to them is quite simply: Hindus = white americans, Muslims = black americans, and so on.

We talked about this earlier:

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I wonder if these comedians have balls to take the subject of a certain prophet raping a 9 year old. Guess that would come under intolerance yes? 

We all know what happened to Kamlesh Tiwari. Pan India riots, him being sent to jail for a year, Islamists hunted him down 4 years post his speech after detailed Mossad like operation where they infiltrated his org as Gujju Hindus. They warned what they were going to do to him, even some political leaders (Asad Owaisi said 'kutte ke maut marega'), did precisely that. Not one libbu opened his/her mouth, even BJP lost its balls. This is Indian style secularism. 

On 4/16/2020 at 7:27 PM, coffee_rules said:

Look at bias, agreed Rangoli went OTT, but the libtard jamaat collectively complained and got her lynched on twitter, you can’t vent out, but gaumutra and monkey worshipping jibes are kosher

No offense but this Rangoli chick seems to have a screw or two loose in her head. 

17 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

No offense but this Rangoli chick seems to have a screw or two loose in her head. 

Acid attack survivor, maybe the past trauma acting up. 

I can show tweets calling for violence from the other side, even they should be banned. Not defending her, just saying all offenders must be treated the same way. 

Edited by Gollum
26 minutes ago, diga said:

They dont claim reservation in the name of being minority.. The jains I have interacted lead an extremely frugal life and are extremely caring for the society around them 

Agreed. Jains are one of the coolest and simpler people one would ever meet even though vast majority of them are rich af. 

All newsoutlets reported about Muslim men helping a Hindu family cremate when nobody from the family was ready to do it in these times. Turns out it is fake. These people came in , asked if they can be around the funeral. Took a pic carrying the dead body and left. This is how news is manufactured in India, tantriks turn out to be Irfaans. Pathetic.

On 4/21/2020 at 2:54 AM, Gollum said:

Anyone questioning defense spending are a threat to national security and should be locked up in a mental asylum. Haven’t they read history???

I don’t agree with many silly projects of the govt like ayush or the many freebie projects which could be used to boost healthcare, policing and law, but national security is non-negotiable.

These should be the priorities IMHO:

defense

healthcare

education and business

policing and law