CWC Match 2 | West Indies Vs Pakistan | Trent Bridge, Nottingham | May 31, 2019 | Match thread

What a rude awakening for Pakistan. Outdone by the bounce and the clouds of the English weather.  West Indies made their play in the tournament win with a thumping win over Pakistan.  Windies can adjust their bowling and improve further.    

3 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Woke up a bit early this morning hoping to see the remainder of the match....it's already over :facepalm:

Pakistan :phehe: 

Glad i didn't miss it lol When i woke up they were 2 down. When Hetmyer dropped a easy catch of Babar Azam i thought he was going to pay for it. But it didn't take long for them to get him out. They all suck against bouncers.

1 hour ago, zen said:

per the request of BCCI to rest players after IPL

Yes, it is obvious India getting the much needed buffer in case there were any injuries. Strategic from India flexing their mu$cle

2 minutes ago, vice said:

Yes, it is obvious India getting the much needed buffer in case there were any injuries. Strategic from India flexing their mu$cle

Does not necessarily help India though as others teams would have already warmed up 

Edited by zen
1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Woke up a bit early this morning hoping to see the remainder of the match....it's already over :facepalm:

Pakistan 

I am sure that India Pakistan match would be a one sided game.

I will be surprised if they give us even a little feel of fight.

Pak will not come in last 4.

7 hours ago, putrevus said:

Moronic organizers wanted to eliminate one sided contests from minnows so they made this world cup a 10 team event. All we have seen so far are one sided matches.

You need  more than just ten teams in world cup.Minnows have to play world cup.

It’s two freaking matches.  You could have a four team ODI tournament and have boring matches.

Sometimes I think a lot of you just started watching cricket when T20 started.

7 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

It’s two freaking matches.  You could have a four team ODI tournament and have boring matches.

Sometimes I think a lot of you just started watching cricket when T20 started.

One sided matches can happen any time genius, that is no reason to exclude minnows from world was my point. Don't get all twisted.

1 minute ago, Zero_Unit said:

That tummy of Safraz, makes Rohit's one look normal. WTF is this LMAOOO. IF you see this person on the street, would you ever think that he is a sportsmen? FFS go to the gym fatboy.

Well tbf, even Mohammad Shahzad and Ashley Nurse are much fatter and less fit to be at the Intl level than Sarfaraz.