Crimes by Muslims tracker

sergio04

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

people pray together amd then prey. 

Public property damaged over nothing :facepalm:, so common these days. Don't mind if police starts using pellet guns to teach the scumbag mobs a few lessons in the future. 

9 hours ago, rageaddict said:

Becharay Hindus. Must be the only Majority group in the World that gets bullied by a minority. 

You are right. Now I can see how India was invaded by pretty much everyone. It's pure cowardice.

https://www.thehansindia.com/news/national/rajasthan-bjp-chief-targets-akbar-says-tried-to-misbehave-with-bikaner-queen-535761

Jaipur: Rajasthan BJP chief Madan Lal Saini on Thursday claimed Mughal emperor Akbar tried to misbehave with a Bikaner queen in an all-women Meena Bazaar, which he used to frequent in disguise. 

Saini's statement invited swift condemnation from the Congress, which accused the state BJP of creating communal disharmony. "The entire world knows that Akbar organised 'Meena Bazaars' where only women worked. Men were not permitted to visit them. But Akbar used to visit them in disguise to commit 'dushkarm'," claimed Saini.

"It is recorded on the pages of history," he asserted, while talking to reporters on sidelines a function to mark the birth anniversary of Mewar king Maharana Pratap. Saini later said by "dushkarm" or wrongdoing, he meant chhed chhad (indecent behaviour).

The state BJP president claimed the Meena Bazar was closed sown only when the Mughal emperor once tried to commit mischief there with Bikaner queen Kiran Devi, who put her sword on the emperor's chest and forced him to plead for his life. 

Comparing Mahrana Pratap with the Mughal emperor is making mockery of the history, said Saini. Maharana Pratap is great because he fought for his religion, culture and honour and never tried to grab anyone's land and never yielded to the people who attacked the country. Congress vice president Archana Sharma flayed Saini's remarks. 

"The entire country is proud of Maharana Pratap's valour and people imitate his values but the BJP leader has presented a distorted history which creates enmity in society and leads to its disintegration," Sharma said. 

It is the Opposition's responsibility to maintain harmony in the society, she said, adding the BJP leader's statement is highly condemnable

I can't handle this negativity anymore, is messing up my mind really bad. Already bheja soft post the election campaign, if I follow such incidents I will slowly but surely lose my mental balance. Staying away from all this now, taking advice of @MechEng bhai. Will browse the net only for fun videos, entertainment, positive stories and sports in the coming days, my mind needs healing time. 

26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I can't handle this negativity anymore, is messing up my mind really bad. Already bheja soft post the election campaign, if I follow such incidents I will slowly but surely lose my mental balance. Staying away from all this now, taking advice of @MechEng bhai. Will browse the net only for fun videos, entertainment, positive stories and sports in the coming days, my mind needs healing time. 

We can only worry about and change things we have control over, irrespective of the amount of evil present everywhere. This is the fact.

Horrible thing to happen to any human being.

The SIT has been formed. Child rights committee is probably also involved. 5 cops have been suspended which means there will be no interference in inquiry and the culprits are screwed. The punishment in this incident be so harsh that it should make future criminals think about doing such acts.

There should be more arrests in case the family members of the two culprits have helped them. Put the whole family behind bars if they too are involved. This could be a plot hatched by the whole family.