Will Pakistan pull another Champions Trophy kind of resurgence?

More likely for WI to pull some kind of resurgence.. They are facing India, SL and Afg in the remaining games.. All three winnable..

If only then won the match against NZ, they would have had a very good chance..

Now, they have an outside chance if they win all three, and England lose all three

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Bang have 5 points and next 3 games are against Ind, Pak, afghanistan.........they need to win all 3 . Winning 3 games wud be difficult specially when one team is India 

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Teams like BD, Afg can do well in some random games but don't have enough class to win the tournament.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don't think BD can win the cup, my bet is still Australia. I feel they have the ability to win their next 3 matches, all against Asian teams. 

22 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Bang have 5 points and next 3 games are against Ind, Pak, afghanistan.........they need to win all 3 . Winning 3 games wud be difficult specially when one team is India 

And winning 4 games is easy for Pakistan lol

Can anyone tell me if Pak win all its remaining 4 matches...what other equation need to fall in place for them to qualify? Eng losing 2 off its remaining 3 matches meaning Eng out and Pak in. Any other??

SA played like sh!t today helped to boost poyzz run rate as well :mad:

31 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

And winning 4 games is easy for Pakistan lol

yup coz they only face 1 tough opponent - NZ......and pak can beat NZ with their bowling 

Pak has the bowling and self belief in such situation . 

I dnt see bang beating India unless we play on a pitch like yesterday 

5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Can anyone tell me if Pak win all its remaining 4 matches...what other equation need to fall in place for them to qualify? Eng losing 2 off its remaining 3 matches meaning Eng out and Pak in. Any other??

SA played like sh!t today helped to boost poyzz run rate as well :mad: