Remember Henry Olonga? Guess what he is upto these days

I liked the fact that one of the judges immediately said “the cricketer” the moment he said I am Henry Olonga from Zimbabwe. 

Must be a pretty big cricket fan :)

Anyways impressive. I see that apart from SC cricketers most cricketers from other nations have a decent secondary skill.

Edited by maniac
21 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Weird, it was just yesterday I saw a youtube video on my feeds that showed why Zimbabve had fallen off cricket. This dude pops up on that video. Now I come on this forum than see what he is doing these days. Was this a coincidence? 

holy sh*t, is it the video of Mugabe destroying cricket in Zimb and Henry Olonga running for his life? I saw that too yesterday or the day before yesterday.

51 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Weird, it was just yesterday I saw a youtube video on my feeds that showed why Zimbabve had fallen off cricket. This dude pops up on that video. Now I come on this forum than see what he is doing these days. Was this a coincidence? 

27 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

holy sh*t, is it the video of Mugabe destroying cricket in Zimb and Henry Olonga running for his life? I saw that too yesterday or the day before yesterday.

Wtf I saw the same video about Mugabe destroying Zimbabwean cricket  yesterday and that is why this popped up in the related video feed.

Maybe we all clicked on a YouTube video posted on ICF and went on the same YouTube rabbit hole 

Edited by maniac
2 minutes ago, First class said:

Wow, wow, wow, what a talent, why the ---ll he wasted so many years in cricket, could have been a famous professional singer by now.

I guess he followed his passion. I wouldn’t say he wasted his years, he was good bowler and he was the best in his country at that time. If it wasn’t for politics I guess he would have retired as one of the greats Zimbabwe produced. 

Wtf I saw the same video about Mugabe destroying Zimbabwean cricket  yesterday and that is why this popped up in the related video feed.

Maybe we all clicked on a YouTube video posted on ICF and went on the same YouTube rabbit hole 
Youtube algorithm is weird. I had it popping up for past 2 days. Yet to watch it though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk