Focus should now be the T20 world cup next year

India is going to play a lot of T-20 international including the ipl in the next 15 months 

Team building should be done right now..

We need a dashing openers to take advantge of the powerplay. Two accumulators in the middle who can shift gears as well.. Also 3 power hitters in the End.

Its high time now that senior player bat at difficult phazes ie no 4 and 5 and give yongsters the option of opening .

Rohit should be captain in both T20 and Odi

Rahul

Pant

Kohli

Rohit

Nistish Rana

Hardik

Jadega/Krunal

Kuldeep

Bhuvi

Saini

Bumrah

Rahul Chahr

Shreyas iyer

Mayank agarwal

Aavesh khan

Edited by PSB_Zone

Don't expect too much from this team unless there is change of gaurd firstly and dead woods are kicked out. I only expect we play exciting brand of cricket which is exciting to watch so it's worth spending our time in it. 

If the same non sense of process and taking the game deep gonna continue, I will happily not spend my time watching this washed up approach and team. This is least format where chances should be given to exciting talents from U19s. See a example of Shaheen Afridi of U19 batch of Nagarkoti and Mavi. Our lads outbowled the Pakistani kid by Miles but nowhere in picture leave alone in LOI team of us now. :facepalm:By the time they get chance they would be moulded to accept mediocre performances.