Dhoni and media screwing pant

mani sha

On 9/19/2019 at 12:30 PM, Gollum said:

They will eventually drive serious fans away from the sport, already happening. This is the most corrupt phase in our cricket, more than Azhar's era cos right now no checks and balances, no willingness to course correct, media an active corroborator . Fukc BCCI, fukc COA, fukc the cabal. 

Good thing is other sports are developing fast, exciting phase for them, hope they get many new fans and support, sponsors, recognition. Coming Olympics is so important, could see a shift in balance in Indian sports. Create new heroes elsewhere and I doubt people will be as invested in BCCI's cricket team and the fraud prima donnas. Who doesn't want to see the likes of Neeraj, Bajrang and Sindhu walk away with all sponsorship contracts leaving the Kohlis and Dhonis in the dust? About time something like that happened, cricket's monopoly in Indian sports must end as should fables about the mythical prowess of one of the worst sporting teams (P4P) in history. Bas apna Circus Tamasha League khelo instead of disgracing the country. 

I'm already not following it. Kohli will bash jamodi series and then fail in the sf in 2023 as well. Still bewda will be elected as coach. This is not an Indian team under Kohli. Make Rohit captain in ODI and Pujara/Rahane in tests. Unless it happens, I'm not watching it even if they give a ticket. No matter how much talent we produce, he has to pass the Kohli-Shastri filter. That will eliminate most of them and ruin careers of prospective careers. But that's just my opinion

Pant is facing heat in all formats, some of our legends were having a go at him when he failed in the WI tests. Meanwhile this is the guy who lost his place to Pant, see how he has handled himself. Despite him being wronged by BCCI/NCA with the wrong diagnosis of his shoulder....to face such an adversity at the advanced age of 33 when he had done everything right to cement his spot in the team. Not once has he blamed others, not once has he lashed out at the NCA medical team or taken out bhadaas on young Pant. Class act, always !!!

Saha happy to help teammate Rishabh Pant

While Saha watched from the sidelines, Rishabh Pant established himself as an exciting wicketkeeper-batsman and the Bengal veteran is happy to help his younger teammate.

mf3946p3kjl21.jpg

Edited by Gollum
1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm already not following it. Kohli will bash jamodi series and then fail in the sf in 2023 as well. Still bewda will be elected as coach. This is not an Indian team under Kohli. Make Rohit captain in ODI and Pujara/Rahane in tests. Unless it happens, I'm not watching it even if they give a ticket. No matter how much talent we produce, he has to pass the Kohli-Shastri filter. That will eliminate most of them and ruin careers of prospective careers. But that's just my opinion

Same boat bro. I have stopped watching or giving a * about Indian cricket team because of the off-field nonsense, I never stopped supporting and caring about Team India when we fielded much weaker teams losing to Kenya or getting blanked every single *ing time overseas. Performance isn't the most important thing for me, to see us underachieve due to non-cricketing reasons...that's the clincher. I had similar withdrawal syndrome (yeah cricket is a drug for most ICFers) post the test humiliation in 2011, but even then not to this extent. New blood was inducted and I tuned in to watch the 2013 BG home series, CT triumph, Lord's test, '14 WT20, Aus tour, '15 WC etc...things weren't as bad as this and I am shocked to say this, I thought that Dhoni-Fletcher-Srini period was the nadir. 2015 Lanka tour revived my interest in cricket and I was convinced we were entering a golden era and that the players, captain, coach, board actually cared. Look at the situation now. 

Cricket elsewhere still has the charm but without India, doubt the interest can carry on for much longer except some marquee series like recent Ashes. Hope other Indian sports do well man, really hope.....would be dope if from being a cricket forum this translates into being a forum to follow and discuss our non-cricketers in equal measure, maybe go beyond that. 

Edited by Gollum
2 hours ago, beetle said:

whats the need to say this loud.....dont put pressure on him anyways its enough

A player like him shud play freely. Already half public wants him to fail as they are not ready to accept him as dhoni replacement

What is more absurd is that the guy has come good in the most challenging format.His catching is good in tests,has scored 2 hundred already overseas, even doesnt hold himself back while sledging and giving back to opposition unlike that pussy who used to bully his own players. It is better to avoid Indian cricket rather than spoiling your mental peace for these business persons.

5 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

What is more absurd is that the guy has come good in the most challenging format.His catching is good in tests,has scored 2 hundred already overseas, even doesnt hold himself back while sledging and giving back to opposition unlike that pussy who used to bully his own players. It is better to avoid Indian cricket rather than spoiling your mental peace for these business persons.

I have already started to avoid watching cricket. Don't post much now. Watching Indian batting with the same top 3 with the same robotic approach across the loi formats makes me to switch  to rather watch Taher Shah songs as better alternative. I might watch test matches but against better oppositions preferably overseas.

On 9/19/2019 at 11:26 PM, retired_hurt said:

There is something called match awareness. If your team needs you to be there and play sensibly and instead you try unnecessary cheeky shots, and in the process lose team the match, then there are bound to be questions raised against you. Yes, you need to back youngsters, and give them confidence, but only if they are willing to improve and work upon their mistakes.

Dude u lack t20 awareness - awareness to hit sixes and score . Pant is what we need along with Pandya and Krunal at 5-6–7 and maybe a dubey 

allow these guys to hit out as thats how t20 is won - not by meaningless inflated figures in bilateral t20 series 

Everyone out there trying their best to throw him out.  MFs at Cricinfo don't question why KL Rahul isn't included comparing with Dhawan or Rohit.. don't do any stats analysis of Dhoni vs Pant after 20 games.. but create a long article to show how Dhoni excels in limited overs batting..  this mafia will ruin indian cricket very soon. 

4 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Everyone out there trying their best to throw him out.  MFs at Cricinfo don't question why KL Rahul isn't included comparing with Dhawan or Rohit.. don't do any stats analysis of Dhoni vs Pant after 20 games.. but create a long article to show how Dhoni excels in limited overs batting..  this mafia will ruin indian cricket very soon. 

Agreed . Rahul is not played dunno why . He is better than sharma and Dhawan in t20 .