1st ODI, West Indies tour of India at Chennai, Dec 15 2019 - 01:30 PM IST

tweaker

Dube's bowling ensured the match ended a bit sooner than otherwise. That our bowling is shite was obvious right from the time the X1 was announced, so there's no point even talking about its ineffectiveness or uselessness. Our batting was decent considering the pitch and the loss of early wickets. Hopefully Iyer and Pant can get more match practice in the next couple of games and develop into dependable batsmen. I think it's about time to reunite Kulcha. Jaddu can sit out for Chahal. 

Edited by nevada
13 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

And what did you see in the previous t20?

Not one guy ,whom you dislike can have an off day 

Stop defending your fake hero

I am not defending anyone, Kohli is not my relative or friend to defend. I am just thinking rationally. I don't dissect every move after seeing the result.

I don't whine also by naming every player who is not playing as a better player than the ones who are playing.

Sending Jadeja ahead is not the move which lost the game.

Just now, putrevus said:

The players who you have named are  not talented then the the batsman who playing and there is no reason to replace top three.They don't add any value to the team so why have them in the team.

He has in Jadeja player who the ability to bat and Chahal is no11.Thats why Jadeja is playing.Did he not promote Dubey inT20 , stop dissecting the moves just they did not work.Dubey will face not more than 6 balls on avg in T20 that is where he expected to do the damage.

What is talent then?plz enlighten us

Rohit for example was struggling to make a mark in internationals,it was (im forced to say this)Dhoni backed him and luckily the then TM believed his talent and played him with a true intention to groom a prodigy who will serve Indian cricket for long and it paid off,it generally pays off,you have to back them,no one is Abhimanyu here who will give signs straight from their mum's womb,they are mortals ,they need support ,backing and in simple words how can you judge a kid without giving him a opportunity?

Pehle unhe khilao toh sahi,Shaw ,Gill have barely played and you have rushed to say them talentless

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I am not defending anyone, Kohli is not my relative or friend to defend. I am just thinking rationally. I don't dissect every move after seeing the result.

I don't whine also by naming every player who is not playing as a better player than the ones who are playing.

Sending Jadeja ahead is not the move which lost the game.

Nice intro