What is the solution to the Hindu-Muslim communal mess that our country finds itself in atm?

Stradlater

9 hours ago, First class said:

Wow, all brilliant idea, no doubt India will be much stronger country in years to come, a true secular and democratic country, just give Modi another 10 years. 

Beta kitna bhi ro lo aayega toh tera baap Modi hi. :finger:

2024 mein Modi aayega

2029 mein Mota bhai aayega

2034 mein Yogi ji aayenge 

Jaa tu ga**d mara ! :thefinger:

You can solve it only when people realise its a problem. There are a lot of confused Hindus, who think the default state of the world is peace, and think all religions are the same. In ideal world, it can be correct but the world is never like it.

Its a competitive arena where our history is full of conquests, invasion, genocide. And respect is based mutually, and so if other side is provocative , violent, be ready to tackle.

3 hours ago, Norman said:

Beta kitna bhi ro lo aayega toh tera baap Modi hi. :finger:

2024 mein Modi aayega

2029 mein Mota bhai aayega

2034 mein Yogi ji aayenge 

Jaa tu ga**d mara ! :thefinger:

I hope so, keep Modi for a decade and there won;t be a united India and all problems will die down with that. In a serious note , extremism does not make any country stronger, just think about it. Take lesson from your western neighbor, they messes it up over last 25-30 years, only now with IK in power, there is some hope. 

11 minutes ago, First class said:

I hope so, keep Modi for a decade and there won;t be a united India and all problems will die down with that. In a serious note , extremism does not make any country stronger, just think about it. Take lesson from your western neighbor, they messes it up over last 25-30 years, only now with IK in power, there is some hope. 

With Talibhan Khan in power, you guys seem to be more obsessed with Modi and RSS with all the Twitter meltdown. Looks like Pakistan PM’s only job is to keep his Twitter followers engaged with Anti India rant. Is that why he is in power?

Edited by Adi_91

1 hour ago, First class said:

I hope so

No you don't. We both know that. Still remember the amount of butthurt your mulk waalein went through after both 2014 and 2019 results. :giggle:

there won;t be a united India and all problems will die down

Just another one of those Pakistani wet dreams since '47. Bhadwa-e-Hind and beating us in a WC game being the other notable ones. :phehe:

Take lesson from your western neighbor, 

:rotfl:

This one takes the cake. Scratch that. This one takes the whole bakery. 

15 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Long term plan should be to convert them to Hinduism Jainism or Buddhism. Maybe Sikh too if we can eliminate the khalistanis permanently, also Sikhism 

We are talking about a community which hates its own forefathers. If they actually cared about their ancestry, there would be no religion tension between both. But they want to seen as pure, and flag bearers of their religion, thus resulting in kattarpanthi and Hinduphobia...

2 hours ago, someone said:

We are talking about a community which hates its own forefathers. If they actually cared about their ancestry, there would be no religion tension between both. But they want to seen as pure, and flag bearers of their religion, thus resulting in kattarpanthi and Hinduphobia...

The way Saudis treat Muslims from the sub-continent should tell these converts their true aukat.

No amount of chest thumping will make them "Pure" in the eyes of the Saudis.

On 2/29/2020 at 2:48 AM, Vilander said:

1, Madrassa under school board of education

2,expanded options for short service in either military or para military or some organization like NCC.

3, Uniform civil code ( religion to cease to exist as an identity , govt should just ban collecting religious information - Just make it irrelevant as far as govt is concerned )

1. Madrassa education today is regulated by the GoI. Many Madrasas who do not teach secular subjects, are losing their licenses. There is also a SPQEM (Scheme for providing quality education in Madrasas) which is an effort by the HRD ministry. Many people conflate Indian Madrasas with those on the Pakistani ones on the Afghan border. They aren't the same in the least.

If I had to pin my finger on a cause of radicalization, it has to sermons in the mosques which are the primary cause. The internet is the second biggest cause. Madrassas not as much.

You want to control radicalization, monitor what is being spouted from the pulpits. Revoke licenses of those who are provocative.

2. Do you mean the draft? I don't think we could afford a move of the sort. Also the rich people would buy their way out of military service. Just another focus point for corruption. Easier and cheaper option is to make India gun free. Raid all local gun manufcaturing units. Seize all unauthorized weapons. I was surprised to see how many deaths from gunshots were there in the Delhi riots. This when the police didn't fire on anyone for nearly the first 36-48 hours.

3. Agree with you on the UCC but don't think we can do away with religious/caste based census. We provide reservations on the basis of caste/religion.

3 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

There is only one solution. 

Myanmar Solution 

The entire world sees the Rohingya crisis as a crisis where the victims are Muslim.

When i see the Rohingya crisis, i wonder "What were these Muslims doing in Myanmar that provoked the peaceful Buddhists to pick up arms and drive them out"?

11 hours ago, Mariyam said:

1. Madrassa education today is regulated by the GoI. Many Madrasas who do not teach secular subjects, are losing their licenses. There is also a SPQEM (Scheme for providing quality education in Madrasas) which is an effort by the HRD ministry. Many people conflate Indian Madrasas with those on the Pakistani ones on the Afghan border. They aren't the same in the least.

If I had to pin my finger on a cause of radicalization, it has to sermons in the mosques which are the primary cause. The internet is the second biggest cause. Madrassas not as much.

You want to control radicalization, monitor what is being spouted from the pulpits. Revoke licenses of those who are provocative.

2. Do you mean the draft? I don't think we could afford a move of the sort. Also the rich people would buy their way out of military service. Just another focus point for corruption. Easier and cheaper option is to make India gun free. Raid all local gun manufcaturing units. Seize all unauthorized weapons. I was surprised to see how many deaths from gunshots were there in the Delhi riots. This when the police didn't fire on anyone for nearly the first 36-48 hours.

3. Agree with you on the UCC but don't think we can do away with religious/caste based census. We provide reservations on the basis of caste/religion.

Any thing that striates groups of muslims and hindus together opposite to another group of muslims and hindus consistently would be welcome. I am thinking earning based reservations. 

And there is a lot of hate filled speeches in religious settings among Muslims i saw an anthology with  around 15 such speeches from some tweet its unreal.