UNHRC files intervention application in SC on CAA, India hits back

Gollum

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

No it doesn't.

The first word revealed in the Holy Quran is "iqra" which means read (or recite).

You really ought to read on the subject before you make such claims. 

1400 yo asmani kitab which also talks about kafir this, kafir that, maar kaat etc.

Corrected, does it read better? Don't need to read it completely to know it has contentious parts, parts which motivated invaders and local rulers to torture my ancestors, participate in genocide the likes of which thankfully we will never see again. Parts which have resulted in 5 terror attacks per day (23 casualties/day) for the last 18.5 years globally. 

Problem with Quran is it is final, can't be edited. May have been acceptable in 7th century Arabia, not 21st century anywhere !!!! These holy books were written by people with less IQ, knowledge, common sense and humanity than many of today's children...hence the need to constantly update. Bible had many changes throughout the centuries and violent parts removed, Hindus have stopped reading Manusmriti, new aspects/interpretations/modifications are coming up in many religions to make them more in tune with the modern age. Not possible with Islam and that is its biggest drawback. You can either accept my observation or reject it, but will be difficult to change my mind because I am stubborn and immune to PCness. Not that it matters because I am an anonymous, insignificant man posting in a small part of webspace. 

Edited by Gollum

On 3/4/2020 at 7:34 AM, EnterTheVoid said:

From denying the CAA was ever discriminatory to now openly reveling in the discriminatory nature of it, as if it is something to blow your poms poms about.

What a bunch of fruit loops.  

It's a law for persecuted minorities pre-2015 to fast-track Indian citizenship, and all minorities are included. If only one type of minority, there would be a case of discriminatory, but it's not the case at all.   Now, it seems you are against "minority rights" itself, and that is a different debate.

Thus, you are a bigot, communal, fascist. After all, these are the words used about BJP who are accused of against Indian minorities. These same words can be applied to you, as you are against minorities affected in other countries.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:11 AM, Muloghonto said:

Hey idiot, I have the right to discriminate on the basis of if you are being honest or not. Saying that you are persecuted for being a majority where the majority rules makes you dishonest. 

You can say nonsense sanctimonious things all you wish, but fact remains, like most nei-liberals, your ideology is devoid of reason, else you’d have answered the simple question of how can a Catholic from the Vatican claim religious persecution. Stop dodging and answer 

You say this so often, why don't you get it tattooed on your forehead? No one would have any doubt on where you stand.

If you want an answer, ask a question that dignifies a response. 

I won't be holding my breath.

1 hour ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Regarding Rohingya, very easy to brush aside an entire ethnicity as a "security threat".

If you are an 8 month old baby or an 88 year old women, just because you are Rohingya, you are a "security threat". Sure, sure.

Rohingyas have many many muslim countries they can go to. I thought the muslim umma and deen was a big thing?

We dont want them in our country- happy to facilitate the removal of illegal rohingyas to any other muslim country they wish to go to.

1 hour ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Regarding Rohingya, very easy to brush aside an entire ethnicity as a "security threat".

If you are an 8 month old baby or an 88 year old women, just because you are Rohingya, you are a "security threat". Sure, sure.

Tell that to those peace loving Buddhists in Myanmar. 

Just saw CAA being compared to Apartheid by the usual suspects. Don't be surprised if Owaisi is hailed as the new Mandela a few years down the line.

Let them bark as much as they want. You think they are upset about CAA? They all understand that CAA is all about giving citizenship to persecuted minorities and nothing to do with Indian muslims. Why you think they still created this false narrative that this bill is to throw all muslims out of India? It was an concerted effort to create riots in India and cause a civil war to potray India in bad light.

Basically, these usual suspects were burning like charcoal since Article 370 was revoked and Ayodhya verdict went in favor of hindus. They couldnt protest because supporting seperatisis in Kashmir would have questioned their nationalism and protesting against Ayodhya verdict would have been a protest against Supreme court. Hence these leeches were waiting with bated breath for an oppurtunity to vent their frustration and CAA gave them exactly that. Those 'Free Kashmir' posters in CAA rally were massive giveaways.

Either way, no one really cares about these usual suspects. Article 370, Ram Mandir, CAA sab ho gaya...kuch ukhar nehi paaya. NRC bhi hoga aur UCC bhi.

#LetLiberalsBark

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On 3/6/2020 at 7:33 AM, Gollum said:

1400 yo asmani kitab which also talks about kafir this, kafir that, maar kaat etc.

Corrected, does it read better? Don't need to read it completely to know it has contentious parts, parts which motivated invaders and local rulers to torture my ancestors, participate in genocide the likes of which thankfully we will never see again. Parts which have resulted in 5 terror attacks per day (23 casualties/day) for the last 18.5 years globally. 

Problem with Quran is it is final, can't be edited. May have been acceptable in 7th century Arabia, not 21st century anywhere !!!! These holy books were written by people with less IQ, knowledge, common sense and humanity than many of today's children...hence the need to constantly update. Bible had many changes throughout the centuries and violent parts removed, Hindus have stopped reading Manusmriti, new aspects/interpretations/modifications are coming up in many religions to make them more in tune with the modern age. Not possible with Islam and that is its biggest drawback. You can either accept my observation or reject it, but will be difficult to change my mind because I am stubborn and immune to PCness. Not that it matters because I am an anonymous, insignificant man posting in a small part of webspace. 

Bhai Gollum. Raavan is treated as symbol of evil and its effigy burned year after year. Let me give basics of Ravans level of morality and ethics and put whole story in simple terms.

1. Raavan participates in Sita's ceremony and doesnt do anything and accepts that Sita should be wedding Ram because he couldn't put string on Shivaji's Dhanush (archer). It would have all ended there if not point 2 below

2. Ravan abducts Sita as vengeance to treatment meeted to her sister Shuparnakha by Ram (oofcourse Shuparnakha was at fault of trying to get Ram against will of Ram). But he doesn't do anything apart from letting his intentions known to Sita that he wanst Sita to make a change of heart and marry him. He puts women and women only, incharge to convince her and gives a threat that he will kill Sita after a month if she doesnt change her mind. I am not saying that he wouldnt have killed her but at the time, he was Just applying a pressure so that Sita can listen.

3. When his son Akshay Kumar is killed by Hanuman and then Hanuman is brought into his captivity by Meghnad (plese understand, when he sent Meghnad, He asked him to arrest and bring Hanuman), on advise that Hanuman is not a soldier but a ambassador and ambassador should not be killed, He agrees to let Hanuman go, after small punishment for doing damages on his land.

4. Despite knowing his brother Vibhishana will go along with various secrets, He lets him go.

5. Meghnad doesnt kill Laksman because as per rules of war at time, once sun has set, there will be no fighting and killing

I can give example after example at morality, ethics, behaviour and discipline level of Raavan and his army, which is way way higher then so called various book, author and followers.

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

history has repeated again and again, nation after nation, region after region, period after period that Islamic followers obliterate non Muslims as soon as they become majority. infact Fanatics in you are threat to you yourself. Why do you think people be oblivious to it.

8 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

You say this so often, why don't you get it tattooed on your forehead? No one would have any doubt on where you stand.

If you want an answer, ask a question that dignifies a response. 

I won't be holding my breath.

I already asked it, you simply can’t respond because you are a minority appeaser virtue-signalling kid who thinks it makes you seem woke. 

We can all see that leftists like you can’t argue facts 

Good finer points by Manu Joseph.

https://www.livemint.com/opinion/columns/why-a-majority-s-story-often-fails-to-convince-the-world-11583679969446.html

Opinion | Why a majority’s story often fails to convince the world

The most enduring images of the riots were of assaults on Muslims and of cops themselves joining Hindu mobs to attack Muslims. But much later emerged footage of a large apparently Muslim mob armed with stones and sticks assaulting a few poorly equipped cops. More contagious than this video clip was the image of a cinematic young Muslim called Shahrukh pointing a gun at an unarmed cop. If this had occurred in the US, Shahrukh would have been shot dead by the police. Neither Sanders nor AOC would have questioned the right of the police to shoot an armed raging man.

One: The fact is that nobody cares. People think that stories are powerful because everybody cares about these. This is wrong. The truth is that nobody cares for your story or for you. What matters to people is themselves. They are always searching for themselves or their beliefs and prejudices in a story. Sanders or AOC might see in the riots what they wish to see—a majority oppressing a minority. “Hindus and Muslims equally to blame" is not a story, not even a retweetable tweet.

Two: Exaggerations protect the weak. Many Indian journalists, who knew better, saw no need to refute claims that the riots were “a genocide" or “ethnic cleansing", and wisely so.

From reports that have emerged, it is clear that in the first hours both Hindus and Muslims were responsible for the violence. But then, cops sought revenge on Muslims for a violent attack on them. 

Reason three: You cannot beat liberals in storytelling. The response of hurt Hindus to their global defamation has chiefly been lament. But it is in the nature of storytelling that the strong tell bad stories. A majority population, or the victors of an era, cannot transmit powerful stories of their suffering. A defining quality of our times is that the strong are trying to imitate the ways of the oppressed to tell their stories. Brahmins, Caucasians, Israelis, and men have all tried. But it does not work.

I don't think there was a change from "spontaneous" riots to pre-planned attack. SM accounts and some sane media accounts did report of the planned attack from Tahir Hussain's house and Farookh Faisal's school from day1. MSM didn't report Ankit for a long time and only after the dastardly act was reported by the autopsy report, they couldn't hide anymore. 

On 3/10/2020 at 5:40 AM, Muloghonto said:

I already asked it, you simply can’t respond because you are a minority appeaser virtue-signalling kid who thinks it makes you seem woke. 

We can all see that leftists like you can’t argue facts 

Sure, sure.

If you say so.