Emmanuel Macrons plan to reorganise Islam

Laaloo

Mila: Teen who criticised Islam on Instagram moves school

#JeSuisMila: how Muslim fundamentalists ruined the life of a French girl

French teenager put under police protection after Instagram anti-Islam video

Mila Orriols, a 16-year-old French girl who had criticised Islam on social media, was forced to go into hiding after she received thousands of death threats from Muslim fundamentalists.

“I hate religion, […] there is nothing but hate in the Quran, Islam is ****, that’s what I think. I am not racist, not at all. You cannot be racist towards a religion. I said what I thought, you will not make me regret it. There are still people who will get offended, I clearly don’t give a damn, I say what I want, what I think. “

“I have not insulted anyone, nor threatened anyone, nor called for violence against anyone. What I did was blasphemy, general criticism of religions, and nothing else.”

Only a matter of time before she is beheaded. 50,000 death threats already and not just from France....Pakistan, Bangladesh, Morocco, Tunisia, Nigeria, England, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia etc. 

Global movement this, even Macron has come to her defence.

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Clarke said:

He was a temporary crush with Trump in the white house post Obama. Trudeau is their long term lover. 

This same Trudeau who is enable to call out Chinese crimes against Muslim Uighers but Canada's parliament (led by opposition) still voted to declare China's crimes as genocide of Uighurs with Trudeau abstaining from vote.

One may call it classic liberal western ploy, let opposition do dirty work and claim moral victory but officially Canada government is still friend of China and happy to do business.

I guess it's easier pointing out human rights of some fat over subsidised north Indian farmer than defending murder, rape, imprisonment, sterilisation of millions of Muslim Chinese when billions of dollars of raw material exports not on the line.

The thekedaars of Muslims and Secularism have spoken 

The French foreign ministry has summoned Pakistan's envoy to protest claims by President Arif Alvi that a French bill cracking down on radical Islam stigmatises Muslims.

Addressing a conference on religion on Saturday, Alvi said: "When you see that laws are being changed in favour of a majority to isolate a minority, that is a dangerous precedent."

Specifically referring to the legislation drafted after the beheading of a French teacher by an Islamist radical over cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed, Alvi said: "When you insult the Prophet, you insult all Muslims.

"I urge the political leadership of France not to entrench these attitudes into laws... You have to bring people together -- not to stamp a religion in a certain manner and create disharmony among the people or create bias."

Pakistan was one of several Muslim countries that saw angry anti-French protests in October over President Emmanuel Macron's defence of the right to show cartoons depicting the Prophet Mohammed.

The country with the second-largest number of Muslims in the world after Indonesia does not have an ambassador in France.

The French foreign ministry said late Monday it had called in Pakistan's charge d'affaires to mark "our surprise and our disapproval (over Alvi's remarks), given that the bill contains no discriminatory element."

"It is guided by the basic principles of freedom of religion and conscience, makes no distinction between the different religions and applies therefore equally to all faiths," the ministry said.

"Pakistan must understand this and adopt a constructive attitude for our bilateral relations," it added.

The bill adopted by the lower house of the French parliament last week is dubbed the "anti-separatism" bill in reference to Macron's claim that Islamists are closing themselves off from French society by refusing to embrace secularism, gender equality and other French values.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/paris-raps-pakistan-over-alvi-remarks-on-french-muslims-101614077721023.html

Do these padosis just lecture others on unity & tolerance or do they have more advice on other areas of expertise such as nanotechnology, astronomy, genomics, nuclear fusion etc

On 2/23/2021 at 2:15 PM, Clarke said:

The thekedaars of Muslims and Secularism have spoken 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/paris-raps-pakistan-over-alvi-remarks-on-french-muslims-101614077721023.html

Do these padosis just lecture others on unity & tolerance or do they have more advice on other areas of expertise such as nanotechnology, astronomy, genomics, nuclear fusion etc

Who is Pakistan to lecture on minority rights? It is written in theor constitution that their prime minister must be muslim, I'm sure it applies to other positions as well.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

@New guy also must be in queue, looks like that is why he is so riled up.

Decent men  have always been riled up by bigoted pieces of ****. They come under many guise, racists, sexists, religious bigots. In the end they leave the world a worst place just by existing 

All progress humanity has made is despite bigoted pieces of **** who wants to divide us. They are the viruses of humanity who always hold us back 

It's lovely to see the local terrosts on this thread again use this opportunity to spread hate

What's funny is that they are  behaving exactly like the Islamic terrorists they hate, spreading exact same lies and propaganda and spread of hatred. They are  a carbon copy of the other side 

They of course don't have the brain cells to realize that the terrorists  they hate also grew up listening to same poison. Now these morons want to spread their own poison and poison earth with  their hatred 

In the end vile bigoted pieces of **** making earth a worse place for humanity  by just existing, poisoning humanity and indias future with their bigotry which is going to pull india back many generations 

Edited by New guy