2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

41 minutes ago, asterix said:

Maybe then VVVS types will realise that they too have families back home in India and not only blindly think of his or her good life in USA under Biden...

As per my sample size of 10, NRI's are no longer connected to what happens in their homeland. It is an unwanted mandatory December Destination. Even my own brother who visits India every 2 years cannot wait to board the return flight.

They might form a group to advance their common interests in US. But beyond that everything looks irrelevant for them.

Look at this:

https://www.thequint.com/us-nri-news/india-us-ties-of-low-priority-for-indian-american-voters-finds-survey

Contrast this with jews, who want to give a head and kidney to boost US - Israel ties.

23 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Chithi ain't aunt. It is step mother.

Chitthi is Mother’s younger sister or paternal uncle’s wife. It is colloquially used word for an aunt,  it means younger mother (Chikkamma) . Also for Step Mom as well when the dad marries the dead wife’s younger sister or anybody else. It is not always a Step Mom.

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

Chithi ain't aunt. It is step mother.

Yo I'm tamil as well. chithi means mom's younger sister or father's younger brother's wife. Step mother is also called chithi but that is the last thing people have in their mind when someone calls someone chithi. i dont know about kamala and her family but only focusing on the word chithi

53 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Yo I'm tamil as well. chithi means mom's younger sister or father's younger brother's wife. Step mother is also called chithi but that is the last thing people have in their mind when someone calls someone chithi. i dont know about kamala and her family but only focusing on the word chithi

I agree with this. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

She feels like a bomb-the-islamists-and-middle-east-type. Also a supporter for stricter and wider policing(she locked up lot of people as an attorney).  If she does this, I will have to salute her common sense.

Edited by kepler37b
missed a sentence earlier

Omar Manjewala, MD 

Requested to Kamala Harris to bring the autocratic war criminal Modi down.

Wtf..looks like leftists/centrists all over the world are so empowered by this win that they have started thinking/preaching of how to topple their/other right wing regimes. I have a feeling 2024 will not be as easy win as it was in 2014 and 2019 for BJP. Gut feel. Imagine if the elections were this year!!!!! Boy...bjp would have got a proper drubbing.

Edited by WC2011INDIA