The Greatest Test Series Win Ever ?

bossbhai2

Great to see a thread from you Bossbhai. Welcome back.

I have seen many cricket series like everyone else has also. I can think of many series which have been great to watch, but this has to be the most exciting and the best among all. 

This team had lot of issues to deal with - injuries being the biggest. When your main players are injures, teams struggle. And when you are playing in Australia, most teams can forget drawing a test match. This team won 2 test matches and a crazy draw to win this epic series with all the player issues they faced. .

The guts this team showed is commendable. Best ever comeback. 

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Great to see a thread from you Bossbhai. Welcome back.

I have seen many cricket series like everyone else has also. I can think of many series which have been great to watch, but this has to be the most exciting and the best among all. 

This team had lot of issues to deal with - injuries being the biggest. When your main players are injures, teams struggle. And when you are playing in Australia, most teams can forget drawing a test match. This team won 2 test matches and a crazy draw to win this epic series with all the player issues they faced. .

The guts this team showed is commendable. Best ever comeback. 

Man I can't get enough of watching the young guys play like total badass punks this is sooo frikkin awesome lol :hail:

WB, @bossbhai2 Great to hear from oldtimers. Yes, this is the greatest test series win. A turnaround that nobody saw or anticipated. It matches or even tops 2001. With this victory in Brisbane, India has won in all important 5 venues of Aus. Perhaps only country after Eng to achieve this.

perth 2007
Brisbane 2021
Adelaide 2003 2018
Mel 1977 1981 2018
Syd 1977

Edited by coffee_rules
1 minute ago, cowboysfan said:

this is better than 2001 win against the aussies.that team was playing against a ATG team but our team was loaded with talent too.this is decidedly India B team which just won against the greatest bowling attack of modern times in their own backyard. 

India didn’t play with Kumble and Shrinath our mainstays.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

WB, @bossbhai2 Great to hear from oldtimers. Yes, this is the greatest test series win. A turnaround that nobody saw to anticipated, matches or even tops 2001. With this victory in Brisbane, India has won in all important 5 venues of Aus. Perhaps only country after Eng to achieve this.

perth 2007
Brisbane 2021
Adelaide 2003 2018
Mel 1977 1981 2018
Syd 1977

namaskaara saar ... ninne ratri full yenne haaki sakat enjoy madde ... weekend nally matte innondu rerrun ide ... bloody one helluva win that needs celebrating bigtime :--D

2 minutes ago, bossbhai2 said:

namaskaara saar ... ninne ratri full yenne haaki sakat enjoy madde ... weekend nally matte innondu rerrun ide ... bloody one helluva win that needs celebrating bigtime :--D

:smile: I was up at 3:00 AM and sneaked in a secret stash of glenlivet in the garage to enjoy the win... This needed a celebration beyond family restrictions. 

Ssssshhhhhhh ... the boss is in the house!

Nyaapkaa irbohudu nimge ... I used to post as Cricaddict back in the day.  After multiple monikers, I am BacktoCricaddict.

Taking together all the circumstances, this is the greatest ever test win for India, and has surpassed 2001 Eden Gardens!  And most definitely the greatest series win by miles ... and I've been following/watching since 1978.  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict