Virat Kohli - finished as a batsman?

R!TTER

12 hours ago, The Realist said:

Probably not finished as top players go through cycles and reinvent themselves as they age. 

However more than likely he peaked a couple of years ago and his golden period is over. 

IPL is fine  but should play only top teams AUS, NZ WI in T20s and give miss for all other bilateral T20s and skip some of 50 overs vs bangla, SL, NZ  SA.

I don't mind if he's finished in IPL cricket or T20 cricket, never rated him as a T20 player, but I do hope kohli has allot more of Test and ODI Cricket left in him, also feel that he should be relieved from the burdens of captaincy at least in ODI format especially when we have a master class of a leader available in Rohit Sharma. 

Kohli finished? Lol. He wont retire till his 40s until a grade cricketer would be better than him.

He will hold onto his position, regardless of form or whats best for Indian cricket.

By retiring, he loses a lot of money and power. Thats why players like Dhoni and SRT stayed so long.

This would never happen in Australian cricket today.

4 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Kohli finished? Lol. He wont retire till his 40s until a grade cricketer would be better than him.

He will hold onto his position, regardless of form or whats best for Indian cricket.

By retiring, he loses a lot of money and power. Thats why players like Dhoni and SRT stayed so long.

This would never happen in Australian cricket today.

This guy looks lot less selfish than Dhoni

But you never know....

On 9/22/2020 at 5:38 PM, Adamant said:

I just imagine what would have happened if forums like these existed during sachins time.
Virat kohli never had a big patch of bad form encompassing more than two three series OTOH sachin tendulkar had ATLEAST 10 patches like these.
It's just a small dip nothing else .

I am sure most posters on this forum are teens.

Sent from my RMX1992 using Tapatalk

They did!