MS Dhoni Said Will Leave Hotel Last After CSK Players Get Home Safe: Report !!!

velu

5 hours ago, Clarke said:

It's not like the hotel is on fire 

Its actually funny you should say this. :giggle:

He has actually done this in a hotel fire incident too. https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/113391/ms-dhoni-decoding-the-decision-making-hypothetical-fauji-the-dhoni-touch-bharat-sundaresan-india-csk-leader-happy-birthday-dhoni-cricbuzzcom

19 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Might be a noble intent but isn’t the hotel still in a bio bubble?

How is this a huge sacrifice?

May not be a sacrifice. It may just be a symbolic gesture. That he goes home last after his entire team does.

A friend of mine set up a bakery a few years ago. On one of those all paralysing rain days ( I think a rail over-bridge collapsed on that day and trains were not functioning) she had her car/driver drop each of her three employees home before the car took her home late at night.

Must we view everything with the lens of a skeptic?

3 hours ago, beetle said:

PR stunt.

His parents are in hospital . He should be home instead of this nonsense.

This is also like his stunt of going on trek with his bowlers before WC instead of being by his wife giving birth to his baby.

Not to mention how he will serve the army after retirement.

I would buy this point if his parents were home and asymptomatic.

They are in a hospital. Its not like he can go to a covid ward.  And even if he gets an exception because he is Dhoni and is allowed to go, it is risky.

5 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

That's worth a mention. This is just run of the mill stuff, not sure if it's even required to be done. It's not like his hotel room had some command center essential for everyone to get home. 

3 hours ago, beetle said:

PR stunt.

His parents are in hospital . He should be home instead of this nonsense.

This is also like his stunt of going on trek with his bowlers before WC instead of being by his wife giving birth to his baby.

Not to mention how he will serve the army after retirement.

Thankfully they both tested negative and went home 10 days back.

38 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

May not be a sacrifice. It may just be a symbolic gesture. That he goes home last after his entire team does.

A friend of mine set up a bakery a few years ago. On one of those all paralysing rain days ( I think a rail over-bridge collapsed on that day and trains were not functioning) she had her car/driver drop each of her three employees home before the car took her home late at night.

Must we view everything with the lens of a skeptic?

That is indeed a great deed that definitely  deserved more of a news byte than this.