Van Der Dussen a non-choking South African

vvvslaxman

This guy has non-choker gene.  Seen some games where the pressure is high and he played well. Averaging 65 in the one dayers. Decent record in T20I as well. Not so terrible record in Tests.  Today with Bavuma at the other end it is very hard to get anywhere close to 180 plus total. He destroyed every single bowler and won the match on his own. Was he part of any IPL squad?

7 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

This guy has non-choker gene.  Seen some games where the pressure is high and he played well. Averaging 65 in the one dayers. Decent record in T20I as well. Not so terrible record in Tests.  Today with Bavuma at the other end it is very hard to get anywhere close to 180 plus total. He destroyed every single bowler and won the match on his own. Was he part of any IPL squad?

Nope. But we will now for next year

7 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is perfect example of rassie jal gye par bal nhi gya

guy has a bit of du plessis about him, doesn't always look pretty and is probably a bit limited but extremely resilient and committed which is a good recipe for a clutch gene. He got the call up inspite of a lot of criticism because of his age and that there are more fancied young names in the country who were expected to be next cabs off the rank.

On 10/21/2021 at 3:05 AM, vvvslaxman said:

He looks like those 80-90 rough and tough countryside hollywood actor. Clint eastwood to be precise.