IPL 2022 Points table - which team will win the title?

Austin 3:!6

IPL 2022 winner  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which team you are supporting?

• Chennai Super Kings
    • Mumbai Indians
    • Delhi Capitals
    • Kolkata Knight Riders
    • Gujarat Titans
    • Lucknow Super Giants
    • Punjab Kings
    • Rajasthan Royals
    • Royal Challengers Bangalore
    • Sun Risers Hyderabad

Let us do by elimination of worst teams first.   Team that is captained by KL Rahul.  That leaves us with 9.  CSK under Jaddu is going to be a disaster. Even under Dhoni this team would have been a disaster. With Jadeja it will be near impossible. So that leaves us with 8. SRH has no  scope with this batting line up. That leaves us with 7.  

@ all CSK fans

@velu @vvvslaxman@Yoda-esque@bowl_out @coffee_rules@I6MTW @Real McCoy@Vilanderand the many many others

I extend to you the olive branch.

For long years, our two teams have dominated the IPL. Between us we have won most of the IPL seasons. Of course your side CSK is a distant second to the legendary :mi: , but there is no shame in that.

We find our selves in a strange situation. We occupy the bottom rung of the table. I offer a hand of friend ship till we are back in the top half of the table where we belong. Till then I have decided to not troll your team. I hope the offer is reciprocated.

CC: @Stan AF@Laaloo@asterix@nevada@speedheat@maniac and the many others!

Edited by Mariyam

12 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@ all CSK fans

@velu @vvvslaxman@Yoda-esque@bowl_out @coffee_rules@I6MTW @Real McCoy@Vilanderand the many many others

For long years, our two teams have dominated the IPL. Between us we have won most of the IPL seasons. Of course your side CSK is a distant second to the legendary :mi: , but there is no shame in that.

We find our selves in a strange situation. We occupy the bottom rung of the table. I offer a hand of friend ship till we are back in the top half of the table where we belong. Till then I have decided to not troll your team. I hope the offer is reciprocated.

I'm not a CSK fan anymore. I'm not even a cricket fan tha much. Don't care what happens in IPL. 

I'm a tennis fan first and foremost and even that I don't follow now that my favourite is injured and almost retired. 

Sports are too exhausting and disappointing to follow. 

Edited by I6MTW

@ all CSK fans

[mention=14716]velu[/mention] [mention=2136]vvvslaxman[/mention][mention=14415]Yoda-esque[/mention][mention=18103]bowl_out[/mention] [mention=890]coffee_rules[/mention][mention=17906]I6MTW[/mention] [mention=26457]Real McCoy[/mention][mention=13705]Vilander[/mention]and the many many others

CC: [mention=13878]Stan AF[/mention][mention=2942]Laaloo[/mention][mention=8115]asterix[/mention][mention=17582]nevada[/mention][mention=21642]speedheat[/mention][mention=10406]maniac[/mention] and the many others!

I am a MI supporter

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@ all CSK fans

As vilander mentioned, mi has an history of starting at the bottom and finishing at the top (due to dubious reasons such as buying umpires who call no balls at important moments :money:)but csk is a front running team. so far it has not started at the bottom and made the playoffs. all of csk's history (missing only one playoffs. take that mi :phehe:), csk started sharp and kept the momentum only losing few matches at the end to rest players or make some :money:on the side (ask meyyappan for more details).

I can't guarantee you the offer will be reciprocated but lately I'm not following cricket that much. Even IPL doesn't interest me that much :(( So yeah perhaps I may not troll mi that much since I'm not even watching ipl or signing on to icf that much. and regarding your trolling abilities, you need to improve your game :phehe: It doesn't match @velu@Vilander or my level.

On 3/31/2022 at 1:36 PM, Mariyam said:

@ all CSK fans

MI is already starting to move to the top.. CSK will stay put.. 

@velu

CSK to MI - Boss.. enna vittu poyidadhinga. Naa Thani maram aayiduven (Don't leave me and go. I'll feel very lonely)

Boss+Engira+Baaskaran+Template-10.jpg

Edited by bowl_out

On 4/1/2022 at 12:06 AM, Mariyam said:

@ all CSK fans

at this rate we will be competing for the wooden spoon with :hs: