Rahul Dravid rested for New Zealand tour, VVS Laxman to coach India

Pollack

Just now, express bowling said:

Laxman is a bigger trundler lover and a bigger suckere for big names than Dravid. And he is our designated next coach 

The no-name batting and bowling coaches continue with Kanitkar and Bahutule.

Free ride given to non-performing seniors

Another way to reward the t20 SF achievement,they have no regard for the fans,team, youngsters,future of Indian cricket

Nothing is going to happen

12 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

BCCI seems a huge scam,where does all the money goes to?

They hire Hrishikesh Kanitkar,Sairaj Bahutule,VVS of all the people

To be honest, they dont care if India fails all the time, as long as stadiums are packed, TV ratings are high and advertising dollars are big.

Why would they want to mess with that?

They dont have any interest in wanting Indian Cricket to succeed.

The biggest problem in Indian Cricket is that it has no competition, hence it doesnt need to worry about a competitor.

11 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Laxman is a bigger trundler lover and a bigger suckere for big names than Dravid. And he is our designated next coach 

The no-name batting and bowling coaches continue with Kanitkar and Bahutule.

Yeah, his terrible picks have ruined the sunrisers franchise! Besides packing the bowling with trundlers like Bhuvi, Sandeep Sharma, Sidharth Kaul, etc, this guy displayed miserly tactics for years by picking useless batsmen and hoping to ride Dave Warner's coat-tails. 

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

The NZ tour is full of budding youngsters.

Dravid knows that most of them won't be playing WC 23. So he can rest during this tour.

He will be back for the BD tour when Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli and Rahul will be back as top 4 for ODIs, After all, this will be the Top 4 in the next WC.  Trying other players are just eye wash.

Sadly I have reached a stage, where I genuinely wish injuries on our senior underperforming players.

Its the only chance India has of winning and whats in the best interest of Mother India and cricket in India.

27 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Rahul Dravid rested for New Zealand tour, VVS Laxman to coach India

"The NCA team headed by Laxman with Hrishikesh Kanitkar (batting) and Sairaj Bahutule (bowling) will join the New Zealand-bound squad," a BCCI source told PTI.

Resting coach? What is this? :finger:

Head coach : Laxman :facepalm:

Batting coach : Hrishikesh Kanitkar :hysterical:

Bowling coach : Sairaj Bahutule. :hysterical::hysterical:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/rahul-dravid-rested-for-new-zealand-tour-vvs-laxman-to-coach-india-101668149274564.html

@express bowling I am sure you remember Kanitkar as the most timid, weak pathetic, delicate Indian batsmen to ever come to Australia and bat for India?

I cant believe I am reading this correctly.