Not Sandeep, Not Thala, biggest red flag was….

maniac

1 minute ago, maniac said:

:hysterical: kaha Nortje and kaha Sandeep. If Jadeja can’t hit a 125k yorker from a predictable bowler then good luck in the worldcup.

yorker is a yorker :dontknow:

Bhuvi also made a career out of those.

I'd anyway have Axar in WC. Just hope he rediscovers his bowling.

Just now, Lord said:

yorker is a yorker :dontknow:

Bhuvi also made a career out of those.

I'd anyway have Axar in WC. Just hope he rediscovers his bowling.

I have enough faith in Jadeja’s ability if he had 2 balls from Sandeep with a tailender at the other end he would have connected at least 1 to finish the game. His attitude is what makes him a supporting act. No wonder failed as a captain.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

I have enough faith in Jadeja’s ability if he had 2 balls from Sandeep with a tailender at the other end he would have connected at least 1 to finish the game. His attitude is what makes him a supporting act. No wonder failed as a captain.

nah his offside hitting is not developed too.Always goes straight or leg side.

Sandeep bowled right angle.

18 minutes ago, maniac said:

no one can hit perfect yorkers unless you scoop

9 hours ago, Stan AF said:

I can't believe kuldeep who bowled 2 overs for just 8 runs was not given the last over!!. It is as blatant as it gets

Forget the last over. Im more miffed at the fact that Zampa completed his quota and got smashed. Kuldeep Sen could have bowled those 2 overs instead. Pretty sure he would have done better .

The call to bowl Sandeep over Kuldeep in the last over is nowhere near as suspicious as the call to bowl Zampa over Kuldeep.