Mumbai Indians Resurgence Thread. MI fans of the world, unite, on this official fan thread.

Mariyam

6 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

No he bullies in bilateral in t20s. He will shat his pants in Wt20.. Ultimate fraud he is. Tulla player at best.

Whole team is bilateral champ only..cant single out SKY..Dude is number 1 T20 pkayer and extremely entertaining..

3 hours ago, Lord said:

Other than that is two knocks only :phehe:

2 match against Pakistan. 1 against England I guess - the SF. 

Yeah but too small sample size to even boast about 180 SR with 56 Average. Anyway keep backing him, he will disappoint you guys like he did on 19th..

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Hope SKY proves all of us wrong. His intent is right, against tough opponents maybe needs to pick and choose what to hit in his first 10 deliveries. 

Who will you prefer?

5 SKY in T20s  vs 5 Rohit in T20s vs 5 Kohli in T20s. That will tel what kind of batsmenw e are looking for. Even 2 SKy clicking will easily surpass  5 Kohli clicking. Because 3rd/4th/5th kohli will never get a chance to bat.

20 hours ago, Mariyam said:

This is going to be a thread for the ages. All :mi: fans gather.

I don't see anyone stopping us now this IPL. We've found our rhythm. Bumrah took a 5er. The entire batting line up clicked. Even HaPa hit a few 6s.

We've peaked at the right time.

@Stan AFwas right all along. We just needed one good game to get back into our groove.

We're back.

I know I run the risk of being trolled re:this thread if :mi: don't do well. Kind of like @punjabi_khota's legendary thread.

But We are so winning this IPL.

image.png

Sorry, try as you may, you can not match the legendary status of @punjabi_khota

Try being trolled for 16 years and come back :orderorder:

8 hours ago, nevada said:

IPL is no fun without a strong show from MI. Whether you hate them or love them, you want to see them in the playoffs! I am rooting for a solid rest of the season from them. 

Yes. Umpires need to get in their act together. What have been they doing. Its time the headlines are back to "Mumpire strikes back"

16 hours ago, Gollum said:

Hope SKY proves all of us wrong. His intent is right, against tough opponents maybe needs to pick and choose what to hit in his first 10 deliveries. 

seems to have a strong habit of choking. don't forget the ODI WC