Should we boycott everything Pakistani? [Update Post 121:MNS asks Pakistani Actors to leave in 48hrs]

Ras Al Ghul

5 hours ago, Asim said:

Honestly speaking, regarding Pak actors working in Ind... asking them what u feel on Uri attack? Do you condemn it? whats ur official stance over it? blah blah... and if they chose to not give any response, asking them to leave ind since 'u r supporting terrorists' is utter lowliness and nothing more than ch****pa

Understand where you are coming from. After all, these artists may get arrested, hacked to death or whatever on their home trip in pretext of some Sharia law or insulting god or anything. Ask Veena Malik

6 hours ago, Asim said:

Honestly speaking, regarding Pak actors working in Ind... asking them what u feel on Uri attack? Do you condemn it? whats ur official stance over it? blah blah... and if they chose to not give any response, asking them to leave ind since 'u r supporting terrorists' is utter lowliness and nothing more than ch****pa

If I were you, I will be worried if my family members all watch Bollywood and not Pakistani movies.

I mean that shows what future movie stars in your country have when they lose all shame and travel down to India to make a career in Bollywood. Even now, they didn't leave and we asked them to leave. Looks like even if there is a war, Pak actors would choose to continue staying in India. Isn't it alarming for you?

Blah blah blah but as expected nobody got any to-the-point response/ans, like almost every other debate...

Do u even know what are u debating.

Bollywood gives roles to Pak actors for Pakistani like u who live abroad and consume Bollywood movies.Its pure economics.Hardly anybody cares about acting skills or looks,Its prure business ,So if Impa bans Pakistani actors they should go and look for job elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, CG said:

Do u even know what are u debating.

Actually no, especially after reading ur responses. All I have seen in these days, whatsoever debate I try to make, almost every time it goes like:

Q abt india

Ans in mocking Pak

Q abt surgical strike

Ans abt USA-Pak

Q abt ind army

Ans abt Pak Army

Q abt ind govt

Ans abt nawaz shareef

Q abt Modi

Ans abt Hafiz Saeed

Im done...

Edited by Asim

Actually no, especially after reading ur responses. All I have seen in these days, whatsoever debate I try to make, mainly it goes like:

Q abt india

Ans in mocking Pak

Q abt surgical strike

Ans abt USA-Pak

Q abt ind army

Ans abt Pak Army

Q abt ind govt

Ans abt nawaz shareef

Q abt Modi

Ans abt Hafiz Saeed

Im done...

Not really u are confused ,I already told u Every country will do what's best for its national interest and more so by your response u expect too much from India.

You feel Indian media is propaganda so is us media or any other media for matter .

On 9/24/2016 at 5:05 PM, Book_Worm said:

Mahesh bhatt is constantly promoting pakistani artistes over the indian ones. Our singers have taken a huge hit because of this. Even if there is no war  pakistani artistes and pakistani loving people in india should be kicked out from india. Period

The reason Mahesh Bhatt and other producers do that is purely commercial. Many people fail to realize, that a Pakistani ( established in Pakistan and on Zindagi TV) actor is going to cost lesser than a comparable Indian actor. Fawad Khan, Mahira and Ali Fazal have a handful of films and have a very small share of the box office pie. The major Pakistani artists, monetarily speaking, are Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Atif Aslam. Many who want to ban Pakistani artists are those who have lost out on earning opportunities. Many who are against the ban are those who get work done at a lesser cost.

Edited by Mariyam

Indian nation does easily get played in hands of any of Hindu-extremist, Raj tkhakrey or MNS type elements... That's where I do appreciate Pakistani nation, no matter whatever happens at top, people here now, in general, do never give a damn to any extreme elements... indian nation on the other hand do totally adopt, justify and defend every policy given by hindu-extreme elements...

No wonder why indian society today considered among most intolerant societies in whole worlds...

6 minutes ago, Asim said:

Indian nation does easily get played in hands of any of Hindu-extremist, Raj tkhakrey or MNS type elements... That's where I do appreciate Pakistani nation, no matter whatever happens at top, people here now, in general, do never give a damn to any extreme elements... indian nation on the other hand do totally adopt, justify and defend every policy given by hindu-extreme elements...

No wonder why indian society today considered among most intolerant societies in whole worlds...

Half your cities are infested with the Taliban hawking mullahs, Karachi, every single time i've been there, is a hell-hole of openly hawking jihad vs non muslims & shias, you have thousands of sq kms of FATA lands where people openly sermonize calling for death to kaffirs and you say your society never gives a damn to any extreme elements ? 
LOL

Khwaab se jaago. Tumhara desh extremism me top 5 me hai.

41 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Half your cities are infested with the Taliban hawking mullahs, Karachi, every single time i've been there, is a hell-hole of openly hawking jihad vs non muslims & shias, you have thousands of sq kms of FATA lands where people openly sermonize calling for death to kaffirs and you say your society never gives a damn to any extreme elements ? 
LOL

Khwaab se jaago. Tumhara desh extremism me top 5 me hai.

u r talking about those elements themselves or selective areas with issues, I am talking about both Nations/public On The Whole...

Hindu-extremism mindset has almost taken over not only the govt but whole of indian nation as well; "secularism" in india can be seen now in books only... whereas Pakistani nation, overall, has always totally rejected such elements...

6 minutes ago, Asim said:

u r talking about those elements themselves or selective areas with issues, I am talking about both Nations/public On The Whole...

Hindu-extremism mindset has almost taken over not only the govt but whole of indian nation as well; "secularism" in india can be seen now in books only... whereas Pakistani nation, overall, has always totally rejected such elements...

asim bhai .. if you want to visit india and verify the facts , i ll book tickets for you .. but you will be disappointed :hehe:

Forget secularism.First Have enough Harmony,Security to conduct a cricket match .Then come and Talk.

I'm not sure what is more laughable than the statement that Pakistan has always rejected such elements. That garbage dump of a country was founded on Islamism and these buffoons are giving us lectures. Bloody hell, they name their few "achievements" after mass murders/rapists and they have the gall to partake in moral grandstanding.

What a world they live in: left is right, black is white, the moon is made of cheese. Is it the generations of inbreeding or is there something in the drinking waters of Lahore to produce such "logic"? 

Edited by Tibarn

2 hours ago, Asim said:

There is a reason why Islam, Sikhiism, Christianity, Budhism is still flourishing in Hindu majority India while a small part of it is Kashmir, where some how Pakistani mentality has been cultivated among few people and only Pakistani type Muslims(Check why even JKLF was killed by Pakistan) left in the region. Rest all got killed or forced to leave.

You need to introspect before lecturing.

3 hours ago, Asim said:

I'll have whatever this guy is smoking. Looks like some good stuff. Geez