Lack of big hitters exposed today

PSB_Zone

Actually I am glad we lost today and it exposed Msd as well as lack of big hitters which we in Icf have been shouting since ages.. 

We have been bashing selection and we were proved right.. I MEAN benching a player like rahul in t-20...Msd is way past his best.. Dhawan though had a gud game in the first match but i dont think he is apt for this format.. 

WE NEED one basher at the top along with proper opener and then two accumaleters in the middle and then 3 bashers at the bottom.. Rohit is best suited for no.  4 in t-20s

Rahul/Pant/Kohli/Rohit/Raina/Hardik/Krunal/Bhuvi/kuldeep/Bumrah/Thampi

I think raina has lot to offer in t-20s for india specially at that position 

This is way too obvious after that T20 worldcup exit. I think selectors will realize it in a harsh way with their removal from the panel. I was the one supporting for Rohit to bat in the middle order and now people started to realize it, but I feel its too late. The damage has already been done. 

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

Needs Rahul back..outside of him who are the big hitters missing i dont know. Dhoni is done in t20s.

Big hitters at 5,6 and 7 we only hv pandya there and also one at the top along side rahul.. Rohit should bat at 4 like he does for mi

10 years back, we had 4 hitters who could absolutely hit it out off the park- Sehwag, Yuvi, Dhoni, Y Pathan.
Now starting from the top,
Rohit- boom or bust
Shikhar- seems unreliable to me for t20 hitting he's definitely not like Finch/De Kock/ Hales.
Kohli- he's the anchor of our team, can't question him. The best in the business.
Dhoni- mehhhhh
Pandya- effective against spinners, but many a times can't pick their variation. Still untested against quality pace attack.
Axar- :facepalm:

Lets include the ones who played in t20 in SL & WI this year

KL Rahul- got out in SL after getting a start.
Pandey- made a half century in SL, then out of the squad.
Pant- made a 35 ball 38 in WI, didn't get a chance after that.

DK- played a handy knock of 48 with SR of 165. To put it very bluntly, dont want this man near the team to disrupt the combo despite of whatever heroics he performs at domestic circuit.
Jadhav- failed again as usual.
Jadeja- has not even played a single defining knock since 2009.

The other contenders are Yuvi and Raina, not including the other young ones as they could've got chance by now if they were in selector's radar.

Now our team which played the first 2 t20s, please see the batting order and enlighten me where is our middle order???
Who are the damn explosive hitters???
No Rahul, Pant, Pandey, Jadhav etc., so who will make the damn runs??

Stupid selectors. Do they really expect top 3 to bat till 15th over in every t20 international?? Do they have so much faith in hitting abilities of Pandya, MSD, Axar?

16 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

10 years back, we had 4 hitters who could absolutely hit it out off the park- Sehwag, Yuvi, Dhoni, Y Pathan.
Rohit- boom or bust
Shikhar- seems unreliable to me for t20 hitting he's definitely not like Finch/De Kock/ Hales.
Kohli- he's the anchor of our team, can't question him. The best in the business.
Dhoni- mehhhhh
Pandya- effective against spinners, but many a times can't pick their variation. Still untested against quality pace attack.

DK- played a handy knock of 48 with SR of 165. To put it very bluntly, dont want this man near the team to disrupt the combo despite of whatever heroics he performs at domestic circuit.

The other contenders are Yuvi and Raina, not including the other young ones as they could've got chance by now if they were in selector's radar.

Now our team which played the first 2 t20s, please see the batting order and enlighten me where is our middle order???

Stupid selectors. Do they really expect top 3 to bat till 15th over in every t20 international?? Do they have so much faith in hitting abilities of Pandya, MSD, Axar?

Big decrease in quality hitting from 2008. Yuvi Dhoni Ythan Sehwag.

Rohit- boom or bust
Dhoni- mehhhhh

You are forgetting about Raina, Irfan and let's not forget about Bhajji, even Zak use to smack a few.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

On 11/4/2017 at 10:27 AM, PSB_Zone said:

Actually I am glad we lost today and it exposed Msd as well as lack of big hitters which we in Icf have been shouting since ages.. 

We have been bashing selection and we were proved right.. I MEAN benching a player like rahul in t-20...Msd is way past his best.. Dhawan though had a gud game in the first match but i dont think he is apt for this format.. 

WE NEED one basher at the top along with proper opener and then two accumaleters in the middle and then 3 bashers at the bottom.. Rohit is best suited for no.  4 in t-20s

Rahul/Pant/Kohli/Rohit/Raina/Hardik/Krunal/Bhuvi/kuldeep/Bumrah/Thampi

I think raina has lot to offer in t-20s for india specially at that position 

But Raina can't pass the yo-yo test!

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Nehra is a fit fast bowler. Raina looks like Halwai. Most fit lean fast bowlers will pass it.

Raina, the halwai can still move faster on the field. He took some stunners in last IPL. Ground fielding was also good.

Now I think it's time to move on from Raina . However, YO-Yo test is certainly not in the best interest of our proper selection.